Infinite Challenge Costume

LoudFellow

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so it finally dropped for me a few hours ago. so what i can tell and advise:

just go farm it a few runs per day. i farmed it for 3 weeks or so with some days off, only went in for an hour, and some more hours on weekend if i felt like it. i always used moonwater escape charms at the end to make it even more efficient.

i always took the same two bosses in the first room (coming to think of, i don't ever bothered with the boss's names... i don't know them right now Oo when you enter the room, on the left side the first cage and second cage). i also always took the same two mercenarys. i tried once just going without them to see if this speeds up the waiting process. it doesn't.

i sadly can't tell the exakt number of runs, as i didn't want to waste my bag-space for the drops from there and inmediately sold everything after i was done for the day.

just keep trying. it's worth it.

JsB5kQw.pngw8qisbQ.png

1 hour ago, Royo May said:

so it finally dropped for me a few hours ago. so what i can tell and advise:

just go farm it a few runs per day. i farmed it for 3 weeks or so with some days off, only went in for an hour, and some more hours on weekend if i felt like it. i always used moonwater escape charms at the end to make it even more efficient.

Congratulations on your good fortune. It is rng, it can drop the first time or never. Thats right, never. Some of us have have done dread tide almost every single day since release (minimum of 5 times) and spent several all day sessions (long, painful saturdays) attempting to get this thing. 

One day it will drop on an alts first run while attempting to do the quest and I will go into a blind rage and destroy my pc / monitor / whatever other unfortunate thing that finds itself in front of my physically dominant person. You are right though if you keep farming for it, it still has the potential to drop. 

Being difficult to obtain is one of the things that makes Infinite Challenge so highly sought after and it is something I would not wish to see changed. 

OMG I GOT IT. 

Have not been keeping up with runs, but I know I went through around 100 or more before I started counting, and have that many necklaces in my inventory. I couldn't believe it dropped. I went in for 5-10 runs a day for months, and had a few several hour sprees trying to go for it with no luck. You can do it! LF9Q0VS

3oITslq

I FINALLY GOT IT !! :D 160+ runs ! I'm so happy ! I just take the advice of some of you guys, doin 5 runs per day, it's the best way, if you try to rush it and if you are not lucky you are gonna to get crazy :)

9r1lFV6.jpg

How did you guys post photos in the forum? It said is not available to my account, so I had to post a link that you have to right click to see the imgur album :( 

I want others to see dammit! Ha

• 2 months later...

My WL get in 14 runs!

And now i think is good idea try get on SF! Is the worse decision i do in this game.

Go in 120+ runs in 2 days and cant get! (this is so fking frustrating)

Im ready to uninstall game and spend my money in a psychologist!!!!

NCS can give all fiery nebula stone that they want when ppl see stuff like this ppl just run and this game have lots of this frustrating stuff

Ofc i dont go unistall for this but i go take a brake.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived