Infinite Challenge Costume

LoudFellow

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Farming this since 1 month on my KFM and no drop. I did it ONCE on my BM while levelling, was level 41, and it dropped. Did it ~10 times on my Destroyer right after hitting 45 and got it too. Appearently my KFM doesn't want to get it even if it fits the class so well. *cricket* it.

I'm on my 101st run and it's not even fun anymore...now it's more like smash my hands on the keyboard staring into the abyss while developing carpal-tunnel. People who did over 200 runs...idk I'd give y'all a medal cause that's some diligence.

EDIT

120 runs now... pwtspank_by_the_terminal_show-d9q9nwv.gi

EDIT 2
I don't even have fun with the game anymore and almost don't care
kaiVUT0.png

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know how hard this outfit was to get so I haven't been keeping up with my runs.... But I do know that I just got a stack of 1000 tags. ._______."

I'll post a screenshot of my baby once I get the outfit, but I gave up for now. I ran it back to back for 1000 tags... I feel honestly this is one of those "Run it 5 times a day for a week and you'll get it" things. The game seems to know you're farming it and doesn't let you have it. But that's just the theory I'm employing now because I showed my farming balls and wasn't rewarded. Stayed up all night for 1000 tags and absolutely nada! Good luck to all and grats to those that got it so soon. :(

I'm sitting at about 131 runs myself and find it hard to continue to do this. This is one of the few costumes I like for lyn. I only keep track via the necklaces as the tags are too much because of the npc daily sale limit.

Did some basic averaging on what people said so far in this thread, not including those who claimed to have got it under 10 tries (since I haven't seen any reports of runs in between of 10-45, I'm gonna guess that they are trolling.)  Figuring about 24 tags per run (give or take about 3), the outfit drops on average after 128 runs, or 3000 tags, give or take of course. 

Currently sitting on 35 runs, about 900 tags.  I got Bandit Queen after more than a hundred runs, not gonna back down on this one.  Good luck to the rest of you :D

Note: This could be wildly inaccurate.  I'm no math wizard, I can just use excel's average function :P.  I'm not accounting for those who reported unsuccessful runs.  For all we know, they could have the outfit by now and just never said anything when they got it.  I also don't know if those who got it in under 10 runs are actually valid.  It could also be that we're not getting any info on people who ran it a reasonable amount of times like 30-40 runs.  I just figured I'd post a rough guesstimate of how many runs it takes to get the drop based on what people said here.

I have the same problem but with Junghados hat. Done that encounter 170 times now and I still havent seen the hat drop. Its going on my nerves..

Imo there should be some sort of system with a fixed drop rate increase after say, 50-100-150-200 runs so that when you pass these tresholds it becomes more and more likely for it to drop due to the added fixed increased drop chance. But thats most likely just a distant dream

• 3 weeks later...

I got mine 5 days ago, on my 1st try of that day , so it does drop. I usually spend 3 times/ day on all dropable costume (including adornments) trying on everyday basis after I hit 50 on 7th April. Currently trying to get Fang

Archived