Infinite Challenge Costume

LoudFellow

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lost the count about how many runs I made because I did many for like 3 - 4 days, but I got like 400 - 500 tags.

It was actually funny, this game always give me the costumes I'm not interested at all, but the ones I want I have to farm them A LOT. It was like that in all the servers I played.

With this one I tried to put me a goal after all the runs, I said "if I made a perfect run  I'm sure the costume will drop". So, I made everything my best possible, without the King Hujikoi touching me with his attack that can't be blocked (the one he "eats" you). I made everything as I wanted but on the last boss I didn't want to die, at the very very end (he got like 1k of life at the moment) I lost a life and I said "ok, I lost it", I killed him and got it :D

YOU DON'T NEED TO MAKE ANYTHING OF THAT, remember its RNG. It was only a goal I put to myself at the same run I got my costume. I said that just because i find  funny how this game always give me the thing I need when i really think I lost it or I never going to get it. It happened to me with wep and items a lot. (96 Hujikar keys for the weapon of my BladeMaster....*sigh*)

Got it yesterday.

Sorry my english.

tumblr_o2ld2kxZnM1umj4blo1_1280.jpg

I cant understand why are the costumes "Bind on Pick up". We cant give it to our other character, i have wardrobe, but for what? It changed a lot if we could trade costumes like cat ones. I just dont understand why, i have 2 very rare costume duplicated on my lyn, i wont use it, and cant give it away....cant even salvage it -_-

And dont tell me because in this way only a few people have it.....if tradeable it wont make more drop...only 100-150g price for a costume....but if you want it you can get it. *sigh* hate this broken rng....

300+ run still no costume here, i gave up, its only needed to fill my wardrobe ....

Just now, Mallior said:

I cant understand why are the costumes "Bind on Pick up". We cant give it to our other character, i have wardrobe, but for what? It changed a lot if we could trade costumes like cat ones. I just dont understand why, i have 2 very rare costume duplicated on my lyn, i wont use it, and cant give it away....cant even salvage it -_-

And dont tell me because in this way only a few have it.....if tradeable it wont make more drop...only 100-150g price for a costume....but if you want it you can get it. *sigh* hate this broken rng....

300+ run still no costume here, i gave up, its only needed to fill my wardrobe ....

Probably because the costumes are more like an achievement (That one actually gives you one when you put it to your character). I can feel you btw.

I got the 24 man Pohwaran one 5 times in my ForceMaster. I'm not kidding.

-Venture token drops

-Costume drops

-Some other other item droprate also affected with very bad rng.....maybe we should get an item to exchange it for what we need, like you have 300 necklace?...good you can change it for the infi costume or something like that...

Market is currently have his bad time, ecenomy fukked up, basic material price going up like hell, because (like moonwater pickaxe) :S im curious what will happen here.

And currency exchanger still not working, but with this economy.....well 1 more month :S

Coming near 200 runs myself now. It really is ridiculous. They should have the outfit with the NPC at the door for 1000 tags or something. Or have some kind of acheivement that rewards you the outfit. Rather than leave it to complete random chance. If its less than 1% (each time you open the box) you could get it on the 1st try, or you could literally NEVER get it.

I hate not having a goal to shoot for. Doing it again and again, opening that box and finding nothing but garbage is depressing.

*Bump*

Spend my last week costume farming after i hit lvl 45.

Farmed the next ones:

-Infinite Challanger <- around 300 i give up

-Carnivore/Herbivore masks <- farmed both around 200-200 boxes, i give up, wont spend more key on them

-Obsidian serpent and the cap <- when i was little(lvl 35?) i got the mask on first run, but these two not rly dropping 100 run so far, daily quest, and long as infi chalanger dungeon

-Secret Agent <- again daily quest in dungeon, after 50 run i gone to farm other one,

-Mane of Ironfang lord <- i wanted this so much....but yeah...200 run...and only got the other drops, 2 cat costume.

(-)

Yeah, so after 1 week farming daily 5-6 hour after my work, i can say it :) **** this RNG......OR......can i ask the moderators to remove me from THE NAUGHTY LIST xD

I am actually laughing right now about this, but yeah i got 0 costume in the last week, only got one a week ago when i hit lvl 45 and did the main quest :)

So my idea, make an NPC, put in every ***** costume that comes from drop, and set the price for the items that also comes from the same drop, like infi clothes, if i have a lot necklace, and can prove that i did, why shouldnt i got the costumes around 500 run? I am kind a person who likes collecting things, i do everything to got it, but that not means im stupid enough and have unlimited time. Most ridiculus part is "as i mentioned" the wardrobe not shared with your other characters...so...thanks, but i stopped now.

(The other idea.....why are these costumes not binds on equipped?)

OR?....just make a achievements for these costumes, like you run 500 times in this dungeon? -Good boy! Here is the costume that drops. <-- this one actually should work well, if you dont want to make bind on equipped costumes.......

Just please, make something to people who actully do stuffs to get costumes......beacuse right now its all about luck?...than thanks, i will just skip this game.

pm.: sorry for the long post, but i love this game, and i will share my ideas, players also can improve games, and as i see, moderators reads our post. Thanks guys :)

missapril.png

arround 30 runs, 5 everyday. Luck does not exist in computers, its a matter of programs. I guess if you run 5 times daily you got more chances of getting it with less than 100 runs, reason? simple, if the program is going to need 1000 runs in day X, maybe it will only need 10 in day Y...

There has got to be RNG spikes. I remember getting the talos uniform twice in less that 1 minute once before. Other days I can go weeks without seeing one. I wonder if that 5x a day would actually be more favorable. Maybe instead of an RNG there is a diminishing return where after each attempt your chance is reduced.  I can think of a lot of examples where the "I got it on my 3rd try" clashes with "400 tries later still nothing" where the middle ground is pretty vacant.  And not just in this costume case, I mean in general.

Ok...First, Thanks to all of you for your posts...It kept me going, 245 runs later It dropped. Let me state the things I wanted to know that I couldn't find out about. People say you can skip the Dialog with Esc and F, Which is true.I was affraid to do this at first, But it's ok you can do it the Costume will still drop. Next is Monsters, I tried them all but stuck with the Middle from each side. I never bothered with dragonblood, I bought the vouchers in groups of 100 all from the front seller,and the mercs I used KFM and Destroyer per another Post.I didn't get a perfect on the fight...the stupid fish and bear always knocked me down. But that didn't matter It still dropped.I ran 140 runs in a row (Back to Back) and then logged.logged in ran 100 in a row...Friend hit me up...Ran 3 tombs for a friend...Came out saying "10 more runs and I'm uninstalling"and then bam run 245,it Dropped! SPECIAL THANKS TO "ASH816" Who said they got it on run 250...I told myself if I get to 250 I'm done. THANK YOU SO MUCH ASH816!!!!! Don't Give Up people!!!! 

P.s. I opened the cages and bought the mercs from left to right 

Archived