Infinite Challenge Costume

LoudFellow

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Stardrop said:

Seems like people are only farming it for the open shirt and cleavage. Here's something different. 

(2nd run)

263vguv.jpg

Or farming it because it's supposedly a rare drop and having a hard-to-get outfit just feels good ;p Also gz and good job haha

i ran this dungeon only three times and i got the outfit. must say that the outfit looks wonderful on the female gon. also if you notice the outfit also shows almost the whole female characters breast im sure if you zoom in it would put a smile on your face. lol

you can try to do what i have done. choose the easy boss fights at the start and dps them as fast as you can. next room choose to hire (NO MERCS) and just dps the guy quick. thats what i did and it droped. not saying this is how to do it but just how i got mine and something for you to try

9 minutes ago, Shukran said:

is there anything that affect droprate, such different choice of minibosses or different mercs or no mercs at all etc?

just like what Sol said, no there's nothing with in reason that suggests that you can manipulate the drop. However because 2 of my guildies have gotten it by killing the shaman and the dog guy, then using the destroyer and archer lady ive been following in their footsteps xD 25 tries though like that (still no drop)! yay bad luck lol

Those who got it really early (1st, 3rd, etc try) were your characters level 45? I saw a black ram officer uniform drop back in my 20s, then 2 hats back-to-back and people were saying just how rare it is, so maybe it's the level?

15 hours ago, Hashbrown said:

How many runs did it take you? Also congrats LOL

70+ runs throughout 4 days.  Since I have work and all.  I just sat there determined after I did my daily big 4s and e fleet stuff.  Fool finally drops it as soon as I was about to give up for the night and sleep.

Oh wow, and here I almost threw out my Infinite Challenge outfit lol. I got it on the second run and wasn't impressed by it at all. I was only doing dreadtide for the shield and the accessories (don't know if I may need them, but it's good to have them just in case right?). Why doesn't everyone want it so badly?

1 minute ago, Sheiki said:

Oh wow, and here I almost threw out my Infinite Challenge outfit lol. I got it on the second run and wasn't impressed by it at all. I was only doing dreadtide for the shield and the accessories (don't know if I may need them, but it's good to have them just in case right?). Why doesn't everyone want it so badly?

Some of us may want it for the completion sense, others because its neat lookin (subjective. There could be many reasons.

Archived