Does anyone play this game on an SSD? Does it help?

Dazzuh

Hey, I originally installed BnS on my HDD as I assumed the SSD wouldn't be much justice and I didn't expect there to be enough loading screens to justify having it installed on my SSD, but I'm considering moving it over. 

Also, Does anyone know if it's possible to move the game between drives without having to reinstall? 

I had it installed on a 7200 RPM HDD, then uninstalled it and installed it onto my Samsung 850 Evo.  There was absolutely no change in performance.  The game still runs slower than a crippled man who is also a quadriplegic.  The Samsung 850 Evo is still top of its class and it didn't help much at all.  Maybe, MAYBE negligibly faster loading times, but that's it.   

m.2 SSD Samsung 950 Pro - yes it does help.

Where as loading times could have been faster, it´s still considerably faster than all the players I met so for.

When we´re in a dungeon and changing loading screen, I´ll always come out faster, and have to wait for the rest to join up. Usually in a 6 man party, when we all run through the loading area in same second, I´ll come out 2-3 seconds earlier than everybody else, and usually a few people lagging behind with up to 10 seconds longer loading time.

I expect those coming right after me, sits on normal ssds.

Archived