Fixed, thank you!

Ayamune

I accidentally clicked optimize for low end pc and it made resolution super tiny, to the point I can't play the game because UI is too big. I can't figure out how to reset the graphics settings, I deleted ALL configuration files I found,  but the game just file repairs them. I want to play please help!

My only advice is to go back to the settings and click "reset" which should put everything back to how it was. That, or in the graphics panel there should also be a check-box that says "auto-options" which will set the settings to something your PC will run smoothly on, while still retaining as much polished graphics as possible. It should also give you the options to change the graphics in the panel, but since you said it wouldn't let you, those two options above should help. If not, let me know and I'll attempt to find a better solution.

Can you not stretch out the screen? I know this sounds like a silly question but I'm trying to throw out all the cards here.

I don't think you can fix the resolution outside of BnS. If this last - stupid - attempt doesn't help, I'll scour google for you because I am fresh out of suggestions, Unless of course you can't see the option of apply, etc. but can still hover over them and click them...? Is that possible in any way...?

Navigate to the following directory:

C:\Users\User Name\Documents\BnS\NCSOFT

Open "ClientConfiguration.xml" with your preferred XML reader/editor and edit line 23/24:

<option name='ui-scale' value='95'/>
<option name='ignore-ui-scale' value='0'/>

• 5 weeks later...

Archived