1850+ summoner PvP Live

lillipie

Hi everyone,

I am a lv45 lyn summoner in NA mushin server. 

I was one game away from getting 1900+( platinum) twice last night.

Please let me join platinum club tonight  <3

Come watch me PvP, ask me any questions, or give me any suggestions. I will try my best to answer questions in chat.

Live stream: twitch.tv/lillipie

Facebook: lillipie

twitter: @lillipie102

instagram: @lillipie102

guild website: http://royalelites.enjin.com/

Lillipie

A summoner would just explode against someone who knows a bit about how to play against it but lets keep these secrets away from newcomers. :)

Gratz on the almost plat!

edit: Im not being sarcastic towards u lilli, just in case anyone's wondering.

Who nows a bit?! I'm 1800+ BM, anyway, I don't see enoll from head start, so I do not met any skilled BM since it. And why

I'm not plat? Because of fc*ing summoners. and I KNOW what I'm doing. And if summoner knows what he's doing too it is almost

100-0. Waiting for 50 content...

When I lose to Destroyers, I understand I need to improve and could've turned the fight.

When I lose to Blade Masters/LBD, I understand I need to improve and could've turned the fight.

When I lose to Assassins, I understand I need to improve and could've turned the fight.

When I lose to Force Masters, I understand I need to improve and could've turned the fight. 

When I lose to Summoners, I just want to go back to fighting one of the other classes I have difficulty playing against.

9 hours ago, Triss said:

Who nows a bit?! I'm 1800+ BM, anyway, I don't see enoll from head start, so I do not met any skilled BM since it. And why

I'm not plat? Because of fc*ing summoners. and I KNOW what I'm doing. And if summoner knows what he's doing too it is almost

100-0. Waiting for 50 content...

BM is the only class that has a significant disadvantage against summoner.   That has always been the case, even at 50.   Just because you have 1 counter in the game doesn't make 1 class OP.   Sure it sucks, but figure it out! :D

The player makes the class, not the other way around in BnS. 

No reason to be rude.

Also I am going to say to the players calling Summoner "OP" you're whining about it being OP because you simply do NOT know how to play against it. Quit being assholes to players who pick this class, simply because you fail against it.

Archived