Altering Appearances (Character Alteration Voucher)

Summers

I am almost 100% sure that this is for more than physical appearances, mostly because a friend of mine has shown me when she altered her character, and it allowed her to change the voice. However, she's a premium member, so I'm unsure if that had much to do with character alterations.

As of right now, as a player, I can say that I highly doubt there will be a time that a Character alteration is free. If it is listed as a product in the hongmoon store, as in, not a normal item and such, then it will most likely stay a product simply because it's a more character centered buy than, say, a mere use-only-once item.

Devs or an Admin may have better input than myself though, as I am but a lowly non-premium player. Though that won't be for long, mwahahahahaha!

To be fair, there are some mmorpgs who did that (FFXIV is the one i can think of right now). With like, full alteration or partial alteration (only haircut or body customization) and you'd get each one for free throughout the game. I'm not sure that it'll the be same with this game because the alteration is full except no race and class changes. But there might be an event or something like that in the future where you can get it.

Archived