Requested Upcoming Costumes for this Chinese New Year 2016 [now 2017]

20 hours ago, LadyEmpressSuperceria said:

Happy Chinese New Year and Vietnamese New Year everyone. It is just too bad that so far we will not get a special costume release for this important occasion.   :-(

Cheers.............

This is extremely disappointing. T^T  I was hoping for a special event & costume for this so very much, especially since this is an MMO with a heavy Chinese theme (Wuxia coupled with other references).

• 11 months later...
On 1/25/2016 at 5:22 PM, LadyEmpressSuperceria said:

Hello @Rukkirii@Hime@Youmukon@Yaviey. I was wondering since Blade and Soul is an Asian-themed MMORPG, is there any plan by the BnS team to release new costumes to the players for this upcoming Chinese New Year and Vietnamese New Year here in North America? The Asian holiday is coming up really fast this January of this year [2017]. If so, what costumes are you releasing? Any pictures of them?

By the way, this would be my favorite costume shown below:

kah36r.jpg

2u73itc.jpg

2s6nj3q.jpg

shud be. its in the f3 menu now. which usually hints that it is soon to come into the game. (it was not in the f3 menu before this event)

Just now, RyuueLaview said:

I was just gonna say! XD

I knew it was coming today since Lunar New Year is tomorrow and I saw it in the wardrobe. So I was on the game at 12:50 ready to buy it as soon as 1:00 hit xD
It's one of my favorites <3

8 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

Thank you NCwest team for adding these Lunar New Year costumes!!
Hopefully we will get this years' costumes soon. So far I haven't seen anything from KR/CN yet.

Yeah Im really hoping we get this years pheonix costume as well...It also does come with weapon skin and pheonix pet. The KR event for it just ended 10 days ago, CN BnS still has it but under treasure trove under a very odd rng box on their transmute section. Japan and Taiwan BnS recently got this years outfit on their event pages. BnS NA only region that does not have it still. http://bns.plaync.com/board/image/shot/article/7140252 

9 minutes ago, Yuisha said:

Yeah Im really hoping we get this years pheonix costume as well...It also does come with weapon skin and pheonix pet. The KR event for it just ended 10 days ago, CN BnS still has it but under treasure trove under a very odd rng box on their transmute section. Japan and Taiwan BnS recently got this years outfit on their event pages. BnS NA only region that does not have it still. http://bns.plaync.com/board/image/shot/article/7140252 

Oh yeaa. I was wondering what they were going to do with that costume. I should've known it would be a new year costume lol
I can imagine it'll be pretty expensive when our region releases it =/

4 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

Oh yeaa. I was wondering what they were going to do with that costume. I should've known it would be a new year costume lol
I can imagine it'll be pretty expensive when our region releases it =/

yeah the package itself, well I know from Taiwan's cash shop it was borderline $22 for the 3 set outfit/weaponskin/pet package. Japan's cash shop I think is a bit more expensive on their end but exact same package. Im just worried that we could be missing out entirely :/

Archived