Requested Upcoming Costumes for this Chinese New Year 2016 [now 2017]

Hello @Rukkirii@Hime@Youmukon@Yaviey. I was wondering since Blade and Soul is an Asian-themed MMORPG, is there any plan by the BnS team to release new costumes to the players for this upcoming Chinese New Year and Vietnamese New Year here in North America? The Asian holiday is coming up really fast this January of this year [2017]. If so, what costumes are you releasing? Any pictures of them?

By the way, this would be my favorite costume shown below:

kah36r.jpg

2u73itc.jpg

2s6nj3q.jpg

3 hours ago, LadyEmpressSuperceria said:

It looks kind of like a peacock costume. ^_^

It does indeed, but it is probably more meant to invoke imagery of the Fenghuang, otherwise known as the "Chinese phoenix" in the West. They too have a very long, flowing tail of feathers that is kind of like a peacock's. It was used as the symbol of the empress back in Ancient China, hence the English name given to the attire. ^.^

(( P.S. I -just- saw the new pictures you placed in the original post, that attire is absolutely lovely as well! ))

On 1/25/2016 at 5:22 PM, LadyEmpressSuperceria said:

Hello. I was wondering since Blade and Soul is an Asian-themed MMORPG, is there any plan by the BnS team to release new costumes to the players for this upcoming Chinese New Year and Vietnamese New Year here in North America? The Asian holiday is coming up really fast this early February this year. If so, what costumes are you releasing? Any pictures of them?

By the way, this would be my favorite costume shown below:

kah36r.jpg

Do you have a picture of a Lyn on this? 

20 hours ago, 鳳綺妃 said:

It does indeed, but it is probably more meant to invoke imagery of the Fenghuang, otherwise known as the "Chinese phoenix" in the West. They too have a very long, flowing tail of feathers that is kind of like a peacock's. It was used as the symbol of the empress back in Ancient China, hence the English name given to the attire. ^.^

(( P.S. I -just- saw the new pictures you placed in the original post, that attire is absolutely lovely as well! ))

Oh I see.   PS: Yea, the costume in the new pics is indeed very lovely. Thank you for noticing. ^_^

1 minute ago, Yaviey said:

Hi LadyEmpress, we don't have any word yet. We'll let you know on the website when new outfits will be out, though.

Speaking of which has the Phoenix costume been released as a event thing or is it a soon to come for the store. Cuz I really hope I didn't miss it ;w;

gallery_2_176_268324.jpg

4 minutes ago, BestWaifu said:

Speaking of which has the Phoenix costume been released as a event thing or is it a soon to come for the store. Cuz I really hope I didn't miss it ;w;

Hey there BestWaifu,

Hasn't been released yet. We'll let you know about that one, too! :)

Archived