Jump to content
Forums

[ TEMP FIX] Disconnected from Server


Miles

Recommended Posts

I seen a couple of these posts, I have a fix it seems so far, however the sound quality messes up. I'll be re-posting what I said in another thread in here.

 

Once on step 6, make sure BNS is running before you change the priority.

 

 

 

(EDIT):Uninstall Launcher, then Re install launcher.  (I for got to add this, which I have done.)

 

 

If you go to Windows (C:) then Programs files (x86)

Go to NCSOFT 

BnS

Then Bin

Delete the files with the names Aegise.ncl and the bin files.

Then replace them with these:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/94fftj3ujhu8x/AegiseFiles   

To put these in the folder, you'll need to extract those to your normal documents. 

Go in the folder and copy everything inside the folder.

Then go back to the BnS bin and paste.

 

And Download Avira AntiVirus to stop the HostFiles.

Then follow the next steps.

 

 

Step 1: Go to Windows (C:) drive

Step 2: Go To NCwest

Step 3: Go to NCLauncher

Step 4: Go to Download

Step 5: Delete BnS Folder

Step 6: Right click on your tool bar/ just get task manager up

Step 7: Find BnS in the Process Tab

Step 8: Right Click BnS and Click Go to Details
Step 9: Right Click BnS in the Details Tab

Step 10: Choose Set priority

Step 11: Choose Realtime

 

 

 

 

Please also refer to this other post to understand what the Error's mean and stand for, some of you maybe blocked from the game because of your region.

EDIT: Some of you may have changed your computers locale, which I have done before for my Japanese programs to work, to check if you're computer is set in your actual region, please go to control panel then clock, language, region, click on region. Check to see if your location is correct, then go to the admin. tab, make sure system locale is yours, if not, change it, then restart you're computer/laptop.

If this doesn't work refer to this post

 

 

The post below is a meaning for what your error is, it may be saying you are IP/Region blocked.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, for the BnS folder, it is empty , yes.

Also, the Anti avira, well, make sure it completely installs, just make sure it does.

I actually got rid of all my steps for myself, I want to completely fix this.

Do not send a ticket 

I highly recommend not sending one because after all the work you do it doesn't help, at all.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Valiant said:

So me is not the only one with Disconnect (1000) problem ?

Lol , I knew it wasn't my ISP problem

Many of us seem to have this issue, and there is no definite fix at all. Least not for all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Well I did ask support for help, they said they going to address it to devp team to fix it.

That sounds great!

Guess we will have to be patient over all, until then, I guess we have to just wait.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, PunishedforswappingChar said:

For error 1000   Just turn off dynamic dns and use static  on your router , seems to be working for me atm . i'll let you know if its stops working .

I can do this on any connect computer or the PC that the router was setup on? idk lel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ChainedGod said:

I tried, didn't work. The game was running more smoothly(as it used to be before the update) tho but yet i disconnected

then keep restart then try to log in, try game till you get no disconnect

Yah I know it a boring way but it the only solution you got

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rest Assured that we have already informed the development team regarding this issue and we will be posting updates on our websites and forums when we have finished creating a fix for this issue.

Should you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to let us know.
 


Here the message I got from them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

oh btw your files Medic, no wa yin hell will i go mediafire pro just to get a few files, are you kidding me. even promts me to get pro acc for individual file download. wt m*˘^˘*^ˇ*^~ sh*t is this, every1 trying to milk me otta my money, ahaha wtfast no way in hell, dont want2 get banned but then again im so fed up, this is the epitome of failure. now i wish bnsm never came to the west, every second i waste trying to play your bugware is a precious second wasted from my life. thank you so much for noting, looking into the porblem??? really well doesnt seem that way. more like looking away from the problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, fruiteaterz said:

oh btw your files Medic, no wa yin hell will i go mediafire pro just to get a few files, are you kidding me. even promts me to get pro acc for individual file download. wt m*˘^˘*^ˇ*^~ sh*t is this, every1 trying to milk me otta my money, ahaha wtfast no way in hell, dont want2 get banned but then again im so fed up, this is the epitome of failure. now i wish bnsm never came to the west, every second i waste trying to play your bugware is a precious second wasted from my life. thank you so much for noting, looking into the porblem??? really well doesnt seem that way. more like looking away from the problem.

I'm sorry that the mediafire file is causes you to make an account.

Now, I did update my post with other methods people had.

We just have to be patient until a solution is given, I see many people are fed up with NCSoft, I've only had one minor issue with the company before, so I can't give any real opinion on the matter, however, they do quickly respond to tickets and seem to really try to help, so far. 

I just suggest we wait until the matter is fixed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Miles said:

I'm sorry that the mediafire file is causes you to make an account.

Now, I did update my post with other methods people had.

We just have to be patient until a solution is given, I see many people are fed up with NCSoft, I've only had one minor issue with the company before, so I can't give any real opinion on the matter, however, they do quickly respond to tickets and seem to really try to help, so far. 

I just suggest we wait until the matter is fixed.

yes you are right, im sorry i went out of control and lashed out in your topic :(. apparently yesterday there was a server maintenance but its weird how it still gave the same error. when i tried with wtfast just for trial and error it actually gave the proper error (server under maintenance). i cant seem to find the pattern or logic to these maintenances though, either its weird coincidence that whenever i try to play there is a maintenance undergoing or when there isnt any, many of us just simply get dc-ed with the same old error we are already familiar with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, fruiteaterz said:

yes you are right, im sorry i went out of control and lashed out in your topic :(. apparently yesterday there was a server maintenance but its weird how it still gave the same error. when i tried with wtfast just for trial and error it actually gave the proper error (server under maintenance). i cant seem to find the pattern or logic to these maintenances though, either its weird coincidence that whenever i try to play there is a maintenance undergoing or when there isnt any, many of us just simply get dc-ed with the same old error we are already familiar with.

I completely understand your frustration, a game that has been waited for years has finally just come out, with many bugs, issues, and disconnections where, us players cannot even play at all.

 

The thread above is where we are discussing various fixes and problems, I only post fixes that work for at least two people in this thread. You can try any other given in this one to see if it helps.

The thread below is where others are sharing computer specs, so we can find differences and similarities, just so we can come to a conclusion of what the issue maybe.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...