costumes. we need costumes.

Selene

As the title say.. we need more costumes on the store.

when we will see some nice costumes?!?! ANSWER US NCSOFT !! ANSWER

kk thanks <3

Edit: thread meant only to ask about costumes, so  please avoid  fighting or w/e :) thanks.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Heavenly said:

Let's focus on fixing launch issues currently plaguing the game before we start adding items to the cash shop.

That's done by completely different people. So there's no reason why one would effect the other.

16 hours ago, rapatpamp said:

While that may be true, it's still work that needs to be going elsewhere atm. 

What are you talking about, though? What make believe "work"? It's literally handled by other people, another department, people that don't have anything to do with fixing anything that doesn't pertain to the store and all the things associated with it. So what you would be asking is for them to just sit there doing nothing until other issues are fixed, even though none of what they are doing has anything to do with what issues there are (and there are really very few issues, except for server queues, and the reason there are server queues is because the servers are at max capacity with players, so all those people in-game would be buying the costumes, and other store items anyway)

Your logic makes 0 sense. Sorry. lol

3 hours ago, Tatiana said:

What are you talking about, though? What make believe "work"? It's literally handled by other people, another department, people that don't have anything to do with fixing anything that doesn't pertain to the store and all the things associated with it. So what you would be asking is for them to just sit there doing nothing until other issues are fixed, even though none of what they are doing has anything to do with what issues there are (and there are really very few issues, except for server queues, and the reason there are server queues is because the servers are at max capacity with players, so all those people in-game would be buying the costumes, and other store items anyway)

Your logic makes 0 sense. Sorry. lol

While it's handled by other people they are getting payed for they're work. Think about that. That money needs to be going for other things effecting the game not costumes. There's logic for you.

There are server issues, disconnect issues, bug issue, ect. These are more important than costumes.

There are really only two reasons to play this. One is lingering around pvp areas waiting for underlevel and/or players fighting bosses so you can pop on your costume and pee on their soon-to-be corpses, the second is getting costumes.

Not even being facetious.

The game's been out for like a week and we have 5 years of content to catch up on. Just be a bit more patient, we'll have plenty of them soon enough. A good chunk of them are seasonal too (IE: Swimsuits for summer).

Nice topic, but I really think the launch issues should be first priority.

Now that being responsible is out of the way. Costumes PLEASE, Hell yeah more outfits. How about a really big booby accessory..*thinks back to character creation screen* , eh never mind that's all taken care of ;-))... *Barry White Voice* OHHHH Yeeaah baaaby.

Seriously though new headgear would be awesome. I kind of see it like class appropriate headgear and outfits that represent each class respectively, but can be used by any and all class/race combinations for full on customization.

I play an assassin main, and Kung Fu Master as my second class so I would like to see things like:
Forehead Protector with Hongmoon Symbol etched into it. various colors would be nice.
Sakkat style hat with some kind of metal banding , perhaps a Raiden inspired style *coy look*. Mostly because I played Ragnarok Online back in the day, miss that Sakkat that took me forever to get.
Metal fan with ornaments, not a full size obviously, but small enough to fit on your head...sheesh weirdo's.
Long Tanto style daggers for weapon skins...just go nuts I'm sure they will be cool. *thinks back to how WoW gear looks*...Actually don't go nuts, don't make weapons out of roots and sticks and teeth.

Anyone else have idea's for gear?

P.S. For female character, (and this is because I know all the girls that play this game *blink* are thinking the same thing.) They look great, but no more dresses. If Sexy is the goal, that's fine, just make it like sexy fighter outfits, not hey I am going to the prom with a sword sexy, you know what I mean? The Secret Agent outfit is a great starting place and just move forward with that kind of concept. Yeah I know anime style females for that genre are usually in some slinky school girl fit swinging around a sword. I'm just saying let make them a bit more functional in appearance.

10 hours ago, rapatpamp said:

While it's handled by other people they are getting payed for they're work. Think about that. That money needs to be going for other things effecting the game not costumes. There's logic for you.

There are server issues, disconnect issues, bug issue, ect. These are more important than costumes.

That's not how it works though. Money isn't randomly allocated to any one issue fluidly like that, they have budgets and what they do is within that budget unless some new method has to be devised that cost money for R&D, or installations, etc which is also probably in the budget because that's how companies operate. They aren't going to be like "let's take the money from the team that manages the store, costumes, etc, and put it towards the programmers for the servers to fix the issue". Each department has a budget already, and it's totally separate. They're already financially equipped for these situations. So the logic still doesn't make sense lol.

4 hours ago, MrNiN said:

P.S. For female character, (and this is because I know all the girls that play this game *blink* are thinking the same thing.) They look great, but no more dresses. If Sexy is the goal, that's fine, just make it like sexy fighter outfits, not hey I am going to the prom with a sword sexy, you know what I mean? The Secret Agent outfit is a great starting place and just move forward with that kind of concept. Yeah I know anime style females for that genre are usually in some slinky school girl fit swinging around a sword. I'm just saying let make them a bit more functional in appearance.

Nope. Not all female players think this way. I like the sexy outfits and I like the fancy dresses, the fancier the better. If you can't suspend disbelief about a female fighting in a prom dress, in this game particularly, I don't know what to tell you.

On 1/25/2016 at 6:45 PM, Heavenly said:

Let's focus on fixing launch issues currently plaguing the game before we start adding items to the cash shop.

Like? Besides the constant spamming from gold sellers there really doesn't seem to be to many problems. At least for me I've had a pretty smooth experience all the way to 45.

11 minutes ago, brasteir said:

Nope. Not all female players think this way. I like the sexy outfits and I like the fancy dresses, the fancier the better. If you can't suspend disbelief about a female fighting in a prom dress, in this game particularly, I don't know what to tell you.

I agree. I'm female and I love the sexy outfits!! Don't care if it's not realistic. A game isn't really realism is it? 

But it more options are nice. I can't wait for more costumes!!!! 

Archived