PLEASE HELP ME PLISS

kevincouto93

any errors occurring related to the blade soul cliente will be reported to ncsoft error reporting server
the erro report will include information about the status of blade soul and the hardware structure as well as the dll list loaded on the memory, and other data related to the client error
please check the box if you agree to this

every time finishes installing before finalizing with the manager it appears information  where I look for this error PLISS HELP ME BNS!

2 * ERROR IN GAME BNSCASHREPORT

an error has accurred in your blade soul client

an error report has been made regarding the status of the installed blade and soul client , your
hardware configuration, the ddl list loaded to the momory and data relevant to other client errors

do you want to send this report to ncsoft

41 minutes ago, kevincouto93 said:

I do not know what to do, already installed again and always at the end of the same error

I think I'll stop playing

Did you install while you had any type of anti virus program running?, this is a common problem when installing on-line games especially for the first time,  disable your anti virus, or allow NCsoft/Blade and Soul to by pass it, best way is to disable it while you install really, on first installs while an anti virus program is run, it can sometimes refuse to install some files but others it will allow, so although game 'looks' to be fully installed it wont be.

When game as fully installed, right click desktop icon > property's > click "run as Administrator" 

Now try login and enter at least character creation, exit game and turn you anti virus back on and now all should be good

23 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

Did you install while you had any type of anti virus program running?, this is a common problem when installing on-line games especially for the first time,  disable your anti virus, or allow NCsoft/Blade and Soul to by pass it, best way is to disable it while you install really, on first installs while an anti virus program is run, it can sometimes refuse to install some files but others it will allow, so although game 'looks' to be fully installed it wont be.

When game as fully installed, right click desktop icon > property's > click "run as Administrator" 

Now try login and enter at least character creation, exit game and turn you anti virus back on and now all should be good

23 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

My antivirus and windows defender have to disable? It can be that he is interrupting?

15 minutes ago, kevincouto93 said:

My antivirus and windows defender have to disable? It can be that he is interrupting?

Just your anti virus, it is well known while installing some online games they cause issues by not installing all the files.  turn it back on after game as fully downloaded

21 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

Just your anti virus, it is well known while installing some online games they cause issues by not installing all the files.  turn it back on after game as fully downloaded

I deleted the game and installed again at the end of the installation appeared the same info  I left the windows defender disabled

Archived