Can't get 60fps unless i set resolution to 800x600 windowed

Specs: AMD FX(tm)-6300 six core processor, 3.50 GHZ, 8GB RAM, Geforce GT 720

I can't seem to play fullscreen with anything over 20fps. I want to play with a controller and my only success has been on the 800x600 resolution windowed. I tried lowering settings all the way, updated graphics card, and defraged. I also ran my specs on "can i run it".YmAbQx3.png

I just started playing pc the last 2 years so still learning. I'm not sure what the prob is but if someone can help that would be much appreciated. Really want to play this game.

i have an amd eight core cpu (3.6ghz) and gtx 970 . I set to 1024x7xx (cant remember exact) and lowest graphic settings possible ( except character view distance set to 3 ) , and i have 30 to 40 fps in combat , when no one is around i have max 55 . Still pretty annoying and sloppy i'd say. I feel my specs could do so much better aswell as yours. I'm thinking it might be the AMD cpu being completely trash compared to intel .

15 hours ago, sixtythree said:

i have an amd eight core cpu (3.6ghz) and gtx 970 . I set to 1024x7xx (cant remember exact) and lowest graphic settings possible ( except character view distance set to 3 ) , and i have 30 to 40 fps in combat , when no one is around i have max 55 . Still pretty annoying and sloppy i'd say. I feel my specs could do so much better aswell as yours. I'm thinking it might be the AMD cpu being completely trash compared to intel .

I have a amd eight core 4.0ghz with the same graphics card and I can run settings at max with ~70 fps. AMD CPU isn't the problem.

Archived