Tomb of Exiles - RNG HELL

Evergrace

wait so let me get this straight , your mad that something thats purely cosmetic is hard to get in the game?

would you rather have soul shields drop like that? oh you got a 5% chance for the boss that drips it to spawn, but hey if you do get him you still only got like a 5% chance of it dropping anyways.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi , i tried this drop while running for the upgradable weapon 4-6 ppl when i was 42 , perhap's 15 runs and no boss but i didn't really care 'cause i would lose  all bids  vs others .

So yesterday i went there to see if i can manage to solo tomb of exile .  Starting duo with a guy that looking for it while me looking for "can i manage donjon alone" . 1st run , boss spawn but no drop . Other guy left after 2 runs , so i ran solo from 6pm to 12pm including 1h for dinner , met spider boss 3 time and tired i decided to do a last run just in case ( sometimes one more is rewarded ) and .... Wooooo boss , knowing the shit drop rate i was just playing counter boss attacks for fun and for relaxing me ahahahahaha this is my revenge for the small drop rate ( as if spider boss can understand me >< ) , so let's end it and go to bed .... .... Surprise !!! dropped !! " Croc d'araignée " that is in french . it's cool ... even if i really don't care about cosmetics gears lol , threw most of the game's robes . I have no gold ........ but got spider fang ^^ , and yeah go solo or ... ... you will be mad . I don't really get satisfaction from it (because no stats on it ) , well i mean ppl who run 100+ runs will be more happy than me when they will get it . Keep going if you really care of cosmetics gears , if not , don't lose time on it , it's not like an item 9999dmg ^^ .

• 3 months later...

I'll be 100% honest I had no idea about this. I found the location of spider fang on youtube and was like "alright let's do this" and then I got it on first drop. I wondered why I had so many people ask how I had the patience / be jealous about my spider fang and now I know why. Holy shit I was lucky ._.

Archived