[Bug] Blademaster Flash Step Question

Adeptguy

As the title suggests I want to know something about Flash Step, specifically the following.

http://nl.tinypic.com/r/2s6x8xl/9

As you can see I have an issue with this skill point, what does it really do? "Decreases Flash Step combo cooldown", as far as I know the only combo this skill uses (if this can even be called a combo) is that when you use F multiple times after critting. I have done some testing on high hp mobs who can survive a multiproc Flash Step and dont die in 1 hit like most smaller mobs. The only thing that has maybe changed is that the skill has a lower global cooldown (meaning I can press F in a faster succession when it comes off global cooldown). But that can just be my eyes deceiving me because if there is a difference its so small you will not even notice it. But apparantly this feature is in the skill tree so it must be worth a lot to be put in the skill tree you would assume?!

So whats the deal with this skill point? Does it lower global cd of using Flash Step after proccing mulitple crits or something else entirely? Am I missing something or does this practically do not give me any advantage at all?

Before you post mind you, I have on purpose not put a skill point in this node just to prove the morons that cant read properly that this node does not lower the Flash Step overall cd from 24 sec to anything lower, its a comparison screen so you can see it does NOT make my Flash Step cool down faster than 24 sec, its not that. However im open for the idea to hear that this node is bugged and it should actually lower your 24 sec to something lower.

p.s. Also seeing as how little this node does, it doesnt seem worth it to me, what do you guys think? Worth it or not?

p.p.s. Another thing to add, please answer only if you actually have experience with using this class/this skill, I dont need any theorycrafters thinking this and that cuz I can do the same really, I want to know something for sure and not guess around like a chicken with no head.

I did some testing myself and, as far as I can tell, it doesn't seem to do anything. If the GCD of the skill is supposed to be faster, it wasn't enough to be noticeable. Unless I'm missing something, there's no reason to spec this skill that far down.

22 hours ago, Sorry said:

I did some testing myself and, as far as I can tell, it doesn't seem to do anything. If the GCD of the skill is supposed to be faster, it wasn't enough to be noticeable. Unless I'm missing something, there's no reason to spec this skill that far down.

Im curious as to if this is honestly a bug! Because this is not the first skill on BM that seemingly does nothing. Have you also noticed how there is absolutely nothing changing if you put the very first point in Cyclone? In Flash Step at least something changes but there NOTHING changes, try it out. They should do something about the broken BM skills...

• 2 weeks later...

It does something, but the translation is bad, which is weird, cause how much would it actually take to fix the skill translations, really?

Anyway, the correct version for Flash step Tier 3, Stage 1 (also, wouldn't it make more sense if it was Stage 3, tier 1? lol) is "Increases attack speed".

Archived