STOP Gold Sellers!!

KAMIICHIBAN

Come on! I know it's hard to do something about this...but please start do something now otherwise will be late...I just created my second char and in less than 2 minutes I blocked 50 (mac block) players...and theres a lot more spamming in chat...right now it's not only on Region zone...they're now spamming in faction and lfp chat! it's getting insane!

Or you start ban accounts and create some protection against that GSellers spamm (I know it's hard but you could try to filter IP's or something like that I don't know), or at least let us block unlimited players instead only 50 and please make the block list account wide instead only per each char cause everytime we create a new char we need to take a while to only block spammers!

Hi Kamiichiban, we are working on ways to stop gold sellers from filling up everyone's chat with their spam. We actually have some of our staff going through and banning accounts, in addition to some continual refinements that look at character interactions to determine if they are botting. This will get better with time.

Yeah please Yaviey,  also increase the block ammount from 50 as well if possible.  I logged into today and did my 'usual' clean of gold spam and somehow i cannot now due to the limit so kinda sucks now I cant really read chat due to this limitation.

Archived