Sign in to follow this  
ZairUmbras

Question about the Yun

I normally go for aesthetics of a race rather than lore and things, but I noticed each of the races has some sort of special class that only they can use and it's based off of their usual body type or lore, though the Yun  have no such thing. 

So, is there anything they get special that the other 3 don't? Jin get the assassins (Soon warlocks as well since through what I've seen Warlocks are a Jin only thing like Assassin), Gon get Destroyers, and the Lyn have Summoners and Blade Dancers while the Yun have nothing special, just KFM (shared with Gon and Jin), Blade Master (Shared with Jin), and Force Master (Shared with Lyn and Gon). Is there something that... makes them special at any of these like some sort of special effect or something or is the Yun race just a secondary female aesthetic for all three of those classes?

Senzura   

lyn have warlocks as well so far nothing is yun restricted unless they plan on having soul fighters as yun only which I dont see happening ever.

Desc   

making a class exclusive for yun will definitely add a controversy such as "I want to play X but only yun has it and I don't want to play as female!"

well Yun is unique in as you say aesthetics, they are built slender and model-like with more reserved clothing in general

ouija   

since giving the yun something race specific would also be making a female-specific class- which would be lame af, gives me tera flashbacks, man- i really don't think they'll get anything specific to just them.

Aziraya   

From what I recall, Yun and Gon will be the only two races to get Soul Fighter. They're the only two classes that have KFM and FM as classes already. Since Soul Fighter is literally just the two smashed together it makes sense to do it that way.

Edited by Aziraya

I figured they wouldn't get any specific class due to the gender thing, though it does seem odd that they're only for aesthetics and even the aesthetics you can actually change with the base presets to be about the equivalent of a Jin and a Jin can get about the same shape if not perfectly the same shape. So it seems it's really only the ears for aesthetics, which doesn't sound right. Was hoping they had something else special like particles or something. Just odd it's basically a pair of ears for females.

Selene   
55 minutes ago, CosmicGlitter said:

So whats the reason Yun are only female anyways?

something with their lore

Roda   
1 hour ago, CosmicGlitter said:

So whats the reason Yun are only female anyways?

they want a race defined by its prettiness and guys can't be pretty, obv. >.>

/s

They probably will after so many updates.

Who knows it could be a person that uses numchucks or gunner-esque rifling tonfas. 

Edited by BaeofVengenace