Lag in Arena only then d/c

I dont know about you guys but, ive been playing in arena since before the patch. nothing whats wrong with anything of the game besides server crash but after the patch, I have noticed that I wasn't able to react to anything in arena. When i die I die and stay on the dead screen. It doesn't even bring me back to the reserve area. After it says you have been disconnected from the server. THIS only happens in arena. Outside world pvp, everything outside is fine. Its just arena. Im pretty sure it has nothing to do with my computer. But has anyone else has this issue?

9 minutes ago, MidnightShadowClone said:

ive tried file repair. The disconnect i got was 1000 something i forgot, but other then that i dont know whats going on.

I'd try heading over (if you have not already) the the bug report section and posting your problem there, it doesn't see to be coming from your end and you're more than likley to find people with same issue or someone who has already resolved the problem.

just going to add that ive been having a similar problem. i play fine in the open, smooth, no delays whatsoever, but the moment i step into arena, the delays set in. i have to spam a skill 8-10 times for it to even register. it wasnt like this before. i came from win streaks before this delay happened and now i cant even win a single game. i dont think i suck that bad - especially since i was able to win some games before. just something about this delay that for some reason only take place in arena.

Archived