Do they think this is a game?

Yancha

On 1/24/2016 at 2:35 PM, Zarozian said:

I killed you a long while back then. o -o

Already soloing dungeon bosses cause mah teammates all crashed in the end. =/

QJo9lFW.jpg

Its almost like i cant join a forum and have it be decent because youll show up and become hated by the community while slowly driving it down just like WF and Mabi

Lets see how long it takes this time...

• NCSOFT
38 minutes ago, Yancha said:

6a06e61db7.jpg

First game where noone refers to me as Yamcha and it decides to throw it in my face

Im done with this

The plot thickens... Muahahaha!

13 minutes ago, Desc said:

real question is who grabbed the name Cricket

Why didn't I think of that? XD

1 hour ago, Yancha said:

Its almost like i cant join a forum and have it be decent because youll show up and become hated by the community while slowly driving it down just like WF and Mabi

Lets see how long it takes this time...

Actually~ Nobody hates me, it was only because of people who were dumb enough to believe one man's lie, did they come to hate me me such silly reasons.

I also believe you are one of those people who would believe the first thing they are told about someone without getting to know them better first, then deciding whether you will like the person or not. Not only that you are also the type who will assume just because you dislike someone, that everyone else will~

If anything that malice of yours should be directed at the one who spread those lies about me out of envy and hate. ;>  Unless of course, you were the one who was spreading the lies while committing atrocities. Then I will be your enemy. 

Believe me. For I stand for all that is justice!~ ;>

On 1/24/2016 at 3:52 PM, Zarozian said:

Actually~ Nobody hates me, it was only because of people who were dumb enough to believe one man's lie, did they come to hate me me such silly reasons.

I also believe you are one of those people who would believe the first thing they are told about someone without getting to know them better first, then deciding whether you will like the person or not. Not only that you are also the type who will assume just because you dislike someone, that everyone else will~

If anything that malice of yours should be directed at the one who spread those lies about me out of envy and hate. ;>  Unless of course, you were the one who was spreading the lies while committing atrocities. Then I will be your enemy. 

The warframe community apologized to us for having to have you on our forums

You probably had more temp bans than anyone whos ever been on those forums aside from possibly Kyishi and then got the perma ban for admitting to trolling

Youre not in it for Justice

Just  troll .-.

On 1/24/2016 at 3:57 PM, RadiantFists said:

What does @Zarozian prefer in his drinks? Just Ice.

Salt

He feeds on salt

2 minutes ago, Yancha said:

The warframe community apologized to us for having to have you on our forums

You probably had more temp bans than anyone whos ever been on those forums aside from possibly Kyishi and then got the perma ban for admitting to trolling

Youre not in it for Justice

Just  troll .-.

Salt

He feeds on salt

But Yancha only one person did so and that person was an alt. =/ (Not to mention you were permabanned there)

Besides the best way to avoid conflict with me, which would eventually lead to your demise, is to not start it with me at all. ;>

You only have two choices here. You either join my side or avoid me~ ;> These who oppose me will end up like the little pervy liar who everyone who he won over with his lies about me, truly hates now. ;> And now those who once hated me due to the rumors and lies about me, now love me after finding out the truth and now we're all friends. ;>

So what's it gonna be? ;D Friend or enemy?

Or do you still think you are my self-proclaimed rival? Cause as you are now and the way you think and act, I don't really acknowledge you as anywhere close to a rival at all, but rather just a silly envious troll. =/

On 1/25/2016 at 4:18 PM, Zarozian said:

But Yancha only one person did so and that person was an alt. =/ (Not to mention you were permabanned there)

Besides the best way to avoid conflict with me, which would eventually lead to your demise, is to not start it with me at all. ;>

You only have two choices here. You either join my side or avoid me~ ;> These who oppose me will end up like the little pervy liar who everyone who he won over with his lies about me, truly hates now. ;> And now those who once hated me due to the rumors and lies about me, now love me after finding out the truth and now we're all friends. ;>

So what's it gonna be? ;D Friend or enemy?

Or do you still think you are my self-proclaimed rival? Cause as you are now and the way you think and act, I don't really acknowledge you as anywhere close to a rival at all, but rather just a silly envious troll. =/

Enemy

You need to leave that "Pervy liar" alone already and stop with the trolling here ._.

We hijacked this thread too

1 minute ago, Yancha said:

Enemy

You need to leave that "Pervy liar" alone already and stop with the trolling here ._.

We hijacked this thread too

Well this is your thread.

You can do whatever you want in it. =/

And I don't troll. If you look up the definition for trolling it means tricking someone or being outrageous or rude to others in an uncouth way.

Also I didn't bother him. Others came to me requesting that I get revenge for them, but they talked themselves out of it and realized he wasn't worth getting revenge on since the way he is now he will always suffer for the rest of his life.... = 3=

I don't need to do a thing. =/

28 minutes ago, Zarozian said:

I don't hate you.

I don't know you either :)

On 1/25/2016 at 4:20 PM, RadiantFists said:

Can we be Frienemies? :3

Its a trap!

On 1/25/2016 at 4:21 PM, Zarozian said:

Well this is your thread.

You can do whatever you want in it. =/

And I don't troll. If you look up the definition for trolling it means tricking someone or being outrageous or rude to others in an uncouth way.

I rest my case?

Skype if i havnt deleted you yet

This is no pace for this

On 1/25/2016 at 4:22 PM, Desc said:

get a room you two, the kids are watching

you read my mind

Archived