The loot system. No.

MadMage

It would be a great system if it wasn't for the existence of gold sellers. Yes the coin is distributed, but in the era of instant gratification it only sends the message "Deepest pockets wins every time." Also, it's really easy to troll if you know someone needs an item. But all that really only applies to pugs unless you are in a really crappy clan.

I don't have much of a problem with the auction but I would much prefer if every got RNG loot drops instead of it going to the person with the most cash. Like in Vindictictus at least RNG there is RNG for everyone instead of just the person who can afford it.

6 minutes ago, Drremorre said:

I don't have much of a problem with the auction but I would much prefer if every got RNG loot drops instead of it going to the person with the most cash. Like in Vindictictus at least RNG there is RNG for everyone instead of just the person who can afford it.

Dude Really? Vindictus RNG is complete ass, and Revolves around how much cash your willing to throw at it, the entire system is based on rng. I can tell you this since i've played since beta. I really hope to god your not serious. 

-With Regard ToxicDecay.

Just now, PsychoticFlamez said:

Dude Really? Vindictus RNG is complete ass, I can tell you this since i've played since beta. I really hope to god your not serious. 

-With Regard ToxicDecay.

I didn't say this game needed vindictu's RNG rate drops just that RNG for everyone is better then RNG for one person. That's just what I prefer.

22 minutes ago, Yamabushi said:

It would be a great system if it wasn't for the existence of gold sellers. Yes the coin is distributed, but in the era of instant gratification it only sends the message "Deepest pockets wins every time." Also, it's really easy to troll if you know someone needs an item. But all that really only applies to pugs unless you are in a really crappy clan.

So? their deep pockets will fill your pockets

1 minute ago, Drremorre said:

I didn't say this game needed vindictu's RNG rate drops just that RNG for everyone is better then RNG for one person. That's just what I prefer.

It isn't rng for one person.. It isn't RNG at all...Either you get the item, or you get a shit ton of money for the item. It's a win-win, whereas RNG is a win, or a lose. 

1 minute ago, xCookieMonster said:

It isn't rng for one person.. It isn't RNG at all...Either you get the item, or you get a shit ton of money for the item. It's a win-win, where as RNG is a win, or a lose. 

Oh but this game is still RNG you can't tell me that it's not after I ran harbor 17 times waiting for an 8 piece soul shield to drop only to get out bidded.

Well I can tell you this, This system eliminates a 2 step process and puts you the as the Bidder or the seller, the outcome is in your hands, and how much they are willing to spend, not only this but the entire party benefits from it if they bid. System is pretty thorough, and Yes it can be abused but i haven't seen that yet. In the end it comes down to morals.

3 minutes ago, 846806_1452550169 said:

Wait... you get money if you don't win the auction? LOL I guess I'm not very good at paying attention... suddenly I don't hate this system so much

yeah the winning bid is divided amongst the rest of the party. so if there's a bidding war everyone wins!

Archived