Customized UI

Tamchel

First, am I the only one who made a :| face upon looking at the UI customization screen? 

Every cell was in such a mess I had to move everything away to decipher what was given to me. 

STILL: 

Show me how you rearrange your screen guys! 

I'll post mine once I get back to my computer and IN game. 

I haven't changed things too much, just tried to remove things from the immediate front and centre of the screen and make use of the extra width of my display.

Achievement and notifications popups are directly above the heath/stamina bars and again given the screen width it's ncie to have the 2 column quest panel. inventory and other panels are all set to open to the immediate left and right.

I'll probably adjust this over time, but for now it's working okay

tjHVD13.jpg

Just now, enem said:

I haven't changed things too much, just tried to remove things from the immediate front and centre of the screen and make use of the extra width of my display.

Achievement and notifications popups are directly above the heath/stamina bars and again given the screen width it's ncie to have the 2 column quest panel. inventory and other panels are all set to open to the immediate left and right.

I'll probably adjust this over time, but for now it's working okay

tjHVD13.jpg

wow, this UI is so cool

How I have things at the moment on muh sin, BM UI is a little bit diff.

Things you cant see;  RMB right of LMB (obviously), F is to the left of my toons head, TAB to the right of his head, Space is above toon, Buffs/Debuffs bottom to the right of abilities, Cooldowns are above health bar.

Also if anyone hasn't noticed yet but you can actually move the chats Text Enter Bar anywhere you want lol, put mine right above the health bar.

nYC8te3MUgh47sUn96q4YKcKFKf_AGRnhs5FPnwi

Archived