Sign in to follow this  
Ruziro

Join the NEW servers. . .

Ruziro   

If you don't want to wait 5 hours to play, just join a new server a get started, cause you're wasting time you could be leveling instead of waiting.

I understand that some of you have friends or guilds in the queue servers, but sometimes you won't always get it your way, soon you will be able to play with your friends & you will make friends in the new servers

just a little advice to the people whining about queues

Aevri   

Last time i joined the recommended EU server when NA server is down. I still have to wait.

Olivar   

But what if my friends are playing on the populated server?

Should I just abandon them?

Koops   
3 minutes ago, Ruziro said:

I understand that some of you have friends or guilds in the queue servers

for some reason I kept on reading the last part of this sentence as "queer servers" lol

Ruziro   

You're not "abandoning" them, I hope you would want to actually play this game, besides you will make new friends and you will still be with your friends some day or something, but if you want to wait 9 hours to play then be my guest.

Aevri   

I actually like some of  the mmorpg allow you to login to ANY servers with your character. That makes thing so much easier.

Ruziro   

Yeh sorry they didn't customize this game to your fitting, This happens in tons of times in the beginning of other MMORPG's, just join a new server start leveling and look for a nice guild.

5 minutes ago, VGCRandomMan said:

Hoping they'll add a server transfer option.

When this happens then i might consider it. 

Otherwise why would i delete characters to move to a new server, if the new server may or may not have Ques just as bad ?

Aiezen   
10 hours ago, Aimscoes said:

They said before that the new servers are already almost full. 

It's so sad to even think about, but the gold spammer/bots to player ratio right now is prolly something like 5+ to 1. There filling up quick, but with the wrong accounts!

I've also noticed that the player base on the new servers seem to be pretty chill for the most. I think it's cause everyone on them is just happy to be in the game and not stuck in a queue lol