Poor Hajoon

Olivar

Warning, for those not familiar with the story of Blade & Soul, do not read futher; this thread contains spoilers.

That said, I feel sorry for poor Hajoon.

Can we have a pet in the cash shop soon that looks like Hajoon, or have some side quest to resurrect him? Heck Lore retco him so that he's a vessel too and can be ressurected.

Let us save our saviour and master Hajoon!

Brother-Hajoon01.jpg

Yes I'm bored, and I felt sorry for the little bugger.

He turned out to be a real trooper. I love it when game's develop characters, and even if they fall they leave an indelible mark on the player in a good way.

What did we think about him when we first met him? Kind of a jerk, bossy etc. He pushed himself to the limit for our benefit, this is what makes a great story and yep great game as well. 

2 minutes ago, Sygny said:

He turned out to be a real trooper. I love it when game's develop characters, and even if they fall they leave an indelible mark on the player in a good way.

What did we think about him when we first met him? Kind of a jerk, bossy etc. He pushed himself to the limit for our benefit, this is what makes a great story and yep great game as well. 

Yep, have to agree with this.

After watching him die, first thing that came to mind was:  *cricket* is going to pay for this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2016 at 2:58 PM, Olivar said:

Warning, for those not familiar with the story of Blade & Soul, do not read futher; this thread contains spoilers.

That said, I feel sorry for poor Hajoon.

Can we have a pet in the cash shop soon that looks like Hajoon, or have some side quest to resurrect him? Heck Lore retco him so that he's a vessel too and can be ressurected.

Let us save our saviour and master Hajoon!

Brother-Hajoon01.jpg

Yes I'm bored, and I felt sorry for the little bugger.

I am on server hajoon now after i saw what happen BD, i think a revive quest would be great but what would hajoon do if revived ?

• 6 months later...

If they say, brought him back as a familiar for summoners.

Or If later along the lines they increase the level cap, his soul could be sort of "Brought back" (something like what happens to Obi Wan and Yoda) to help you through those next 10 levels or so. Hajoon, I almost cried when he died.

#FeltLikeClannad

Archived