Great Game! Is there a plan to control spamming?

Sygny

First people wanted to sell me gold at the starting region. Next they wanted to sell me gold in the search for party chat. Now, they want to sell me gold in my factional chat. 

I belong to a guild so I am fairly sure we are safe there, but is there a plan to clean this up?

NCsoft has always been more or less hands off on this. Since Lineage 2 all the way through.  I am hoping the devs have been given the task of well looking at what can be done. If it is being addressed great!.

If it isn't? Then who is really getting the premium service for the game? Me and others like me who payed? Or many spammers who may or may not have payed for the premium accounts?

• NCSOFT

Greetings Sygny! We've recently commented about the topic in this thread here. We'll be closing this thread so the discussion can stay within one place. 

1 hour ago, Rukkirii said:

Greetings Kensho1996! The development team are currently looking into increasing the block list capacity. In the meantime, feel free to delete the oldest blocked contacts as they are more than likely to have been taken care of. :)

Thanks for your help with reporting these players! We really do appreciate it.

7 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

We are also working on more counter-measures against RMT on top of looking into increasing the block list. These measures are coming soon and will require server downtime to be implemented. We want to make sure we can implement as many as we can before we take down the servers for these changes. 

In the meantime, you may also report these players to customer support as they have a team dedicated to their removal from the game.  You can report a player through a ticket here.

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived