Disconnected from server (1000)(132,15105)

Ghysses

Hm, Everytime you start BnS you should also always go back to change the priority.

I once did get the issue again randomly, but only once.

One thing I did before too was uninstall the launcher.

Also got rid of my CBT BnS.

Uninstall and reinstall the launcher, then check, if it happens again, re download the whole game.

I know this is frustrating.

This issue should really be professionally fixed by the team.

Also refer to this post about what the (1000) in the error means

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone :)

I have the same problem as Ghysses and I tried to do what Miles suggest (both the solutions) but I have a little problem.

When I run the game I go to the Task Manager and I click on Client.exe to change priority but when I set Realtime or another priority it say to me "Impossible to change priority. Access denied".

Where did I go wrong?

EDIT: I understand the error XD Simply I didn't click on "Show all process" or something similar before try to change the priority.

But with these two solutions my problem is still there :/ I sent a ticket to the support, maybe someone there can help me :/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well i try all the fix of the forum, firewall, vpn, ncl archives, delete and instal the game bla bla.
anyone got a real fix of that problem?, i try to go to other area or dungeon and drop me 15100 or 15105 and disconnected...
or if anyone know a online game with same combat style?, i like this game but now is impossible to play with that disconnections.
 sorry for my bad english btw

I got those errors alot when I used my old laptop with insufficient components. Couldn't advance around Scorching Sands because each time I hit loading screen there I disconnected. Changed to better laptop, still in crowded areas I get low FPS, but the disconnecting during loading screens stopped. If none of Bow's suggestions work you might want to see and compare the system requirements to your system.

Hi guys, I know this topic is a bit old, but I'm having the same problem, since a few days the game just go very slow, and then disconnects me saying that I have this error. I tried everything you have said, and I still have the problem, and really don't know how to fix it. I just don't hope I need to uninstall the game or downloading it again...

I'm having the same problem from around five or six days ago, and everything I tried to fix it does absolutely nothing. I can't even go around Soulstone Plains, because it lags and freezes. My laptop is very good, so that might not be the issue.

All day e'ryday, multiple times if I can muster up the patience to try doing something. Various codes spat out from (1000) random number here to (3000) bla bla bla.

Sometimes it will just CtD with nothing, maybe throw up an error report if you're lucky.

Losing the will to login each time it happens, not that they care, they got's my monies.

• 6 months later...

Archived