Disconnected from server (1000)(132,15105)

Ghysses

It can be that you are blocked from the game.

I am also having the same issue, I thought I found a fix but nope, failed again.

What server are you in?

I seen a post that it might be to do with a certain server, Dochun. (Which I'm in and have this error)

During the Beta, I never had this problem, so this is quite odd for it to start now.

My issue has started less after I noticed I had my computer region set to Japan (For certain programs to work).

However, the issue did come back.

This issue is not fixed with the Avira antivirus software either (Someone said this to be a fix)

Nor is it the new servers it seems.

Nor re-installing (Which I've done).

I wonder what the issue is, and what the fix could be. Hope this is resolved soon, I very much would like to play with out constant disconnecting.

Same here, but I unfortunately can't find a fix. I did everything I could think of, which was probably around 10 different methods. I thought it was just my internet acting up, but I seemed to fix that problem yesterday. That's when the constant (1000) and the occasional (3000) appeared...

Alright guys I got a question for you.

Go to your folder, Window's (C:) , and programs (x86), 

It seems that there is one difference people have in some of their folders,

If you go to NCSOFT, BnS, and Bin, you'll see some files with .ncl

Some people have 4, I have 8. Wondering how many you guys have.

The original files are a aegise0 and 1 then a aegisep 0 and 1 for some, I copied these from someone else, and going to put it in the pin, first deleting the previous ones.

- Going to try the game again now.

EDIT: Problem persists. However, original files did not come back, not sure what the issue is.

EDIT2: New files replaced those, but not the same original ones as before, this is really weird.

EDIT3!: I got through an area finally, new thing i've tried.

I went into NCwest folder, then to launcher, download, and got rid of the BnS folder.

Then, I went to task manager and made BnS priority Realtime.

I'd like if others tried this too to see what happens!

Final Edit: Seems to be working! :D

4 hours ago, Miles said:

The original files are a aegise0 and 1 then a aegisep 0 and 1 for some, I copied these from someone else, and going to put it in the pin, first deleting the previous ones.

- Going to try the game again now.

EDIT: Problem persists. However, original files did not come back, not sure what the issue is.

EDIT2: New files replaced those, but not the same original ones as before, this is really weird.

EDIT3!: I got through an area finally, new thing i've tried.

I went into NCwest folder, then to launcher, download, and got rid of the BnS folder.

Then, I went to task manager and made BnS priority Realtime.

I'd like if others tried this too to see what happens!

Final Edit: Seems to be working! :D

Ive been dealing with this disconnection problem since the 20th(when I started playing) and Ive sent in a ticket to Tech support which resulted in me receiving emails with "solutions" none however worked. I dont understand when you said "made BnS priority Realtime", can you list the steps that you took to get everything working please? Thanks :D

Certainly!

Step 1: Go to Windows (C:) drive

Step 2: Go To NCwest

Step 3: Go to NCLauncher

Step 4: Go to Download

Step 5: Delete BnS Folder

Step 6: Right click on your tool bar/ just get task manager up

Step 7: Find BnS in the Process Tab

Step 8: Right Click BnS and Click Go to Details
Step 9: Right Click BnS in the Details Tab

Step 10: Choose Set priority

Step 11: Choose Realtime

It's been working the whole time for me now!

3 hours ago, Miles said:

Certainly!

Step 1: Go to Windows (C:) drive

Step 2: Go To NCwest

Step 3: Go to NCLauncher

Step 4: Go to Download

Step 5: Delete BnS Folder

Step 6: Right click on your tool bar/ just get task manager up

Step 7: Find BnS in the Process Tab

Step 8: Right Click BnS and Click Go to Details
Step 9: Right Click BnS in the Details Tab

Step 10: Choose Set priority

Step 11: Choose Realtime

It's been working the whole time for me now!

I cant seem to find BnS in my Process Tab for some reason.. Im sorry im not great with these kinds of things :/

One other thing I did was change some files, If it doesn't work perhaps do this as well, I'll share the files, and steps. 

But remember to also repeat the steps I gave before too.

If you go to Windows (C:) then Programs files (x86)

Go to NCSOFT 

BnS

Then Bin

Delete the files with the names Aegise.ncl and the bin files.

Then replace them with these:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/94fftj3ujhu8x/AegiseFiles   

To put these in the folder, you'll need to extract those to your normal documents. 

Go in the folder and copy everything inside the folder.

Then go back to the BnS bin and paste.

Then do the other steps as well, (Not sure if this does much a change, but these are all what I did and the game has kept working)

The game has once crashed, but it was a crash, I was using alot of other programs along with it, didn't disconnect, so I can say that so far, this seems to work, least for me, I also have downloaded Avira antivirus as well, to stop a host file, so perhaps also download the Avira antivirus along with the steps given!

Please tell me if this helps any of you!

1 hour ago, Luciif said:

Ok thank you, i'll see if it works and let this forum know.

EDIT: Seems to be working :D but the sound is a bit staticky.

Yeah, the sound does become staticky I also noticed, but the game shall work for us all!

Looks like this is a fix, least temporary because the sound is off, I suggest changing the sounds a bit, edit them until it is least more standable.

2 minutes ago, Miles said:

Yeah, the sound does become staticky I also noticed, but the game shall work for us all!

Looks like this is a fix, least temporary because the sound is off, I suggest changing the sounds a bit, edit them until it is least more standable.

Thank you so much for the help! I can finally enjoy it without disconnecting :D

I made it more orderly in another post 

Also, are you in the EU/NA? Because that can affect the game if you are not.

Also check if you're computer is not saying its from a different country. Such as mines was set as in Japan.

3 hours ago, Miles said:

I made it more orderly in another post 

Also, are you in the EU/NA? Because that can affect the game if you are not.

Also check if you're computer is not saying its from a different country. Such as mines was set as in Japan.

I am in NA and I did check my computer and it is correct, also regarding the file replacement for Aegise.ncl  I am only going to delete and replace the files that you have linked, correct?

Delete all files that are .ncl, and the .bin, and then put in the folders I give on the media fire link. All the .ncls are all named aegies, and have something after it, but as long as it says aegis, get rid of it.

Also everytime you bring up Blade and Soul to play, you have to re do the setting priorities.

3 hours ago, Miles said:

Delete all files that are .ncl, and the .bin, and then put in the folders I give on the media fire link. All the .ncls are all named aegies, and have something after it, but as long as it says aegis, get rid of it.

Also everytime you bring up Blade and Soul to play, you have to re do the setting priorities.

Ok, I have followed your instructions with deleting and replacing the files, I also downloaded the Avira AntiVirus. Im going to test it out now on BnS, hopefully it will work.

Archived