Close the overpopulated Servers!!!

Lillyn

Close them finally for every new Player! No matter if they got Premium Membership or not! This queue lines made me finally also fricking mad.

I crashed 3 times today for whatever reasons and everytime I'm back again at #1500 in the waiting line for about an hour. First time I crashed today, I got a "Server Error" message even if there was no issues for anyone else or the Server. So again 1 hour to get back into the game. After an hour the same shit again. This time I got neither an Error number message nor anything else, just the "Contact the support blablabla" thing. And again 1 hour to get back. Then it crashed while waiting and no message either. And NO it's not my connection!

Everything else works totally fine. It took me 6 hours today for not even 2 hour of playtime.

Fix your *cricket* Errors or expand the Servers! This is just ridiculous. Why do we even pay for this shit?

P.S. The Forum sucks as well. It's so slow and even shows trojan malware stuff (cloudfront.net). When I tried to log in on my tablet it didnt'n even let me and said "You are about to enter an unsecure Website. You really want to continue?".

Well... im still waiting... 5hrs was waiting till game just shut down without reason.... i came back and again needed to wait... #1538 its about 2-3hrs.

atleast i know when there isnt queue so i can play without waiting something :) but now its a nightmare.

You bitching and moaning isn't going to solve anything. The game just released and you expect everything to be perfect? What kind of fantasy world do you live in? These things take time and they seem to be working on it, which is good. So I think you need take a break from the game and come back in a few months.

Sink the whole ship just to take down the captain...

If they shut down the overpopulated servers, the players would all cram into the remaining servers, and the problem would just continue all over again, if not made worse.

The only options are to join a new server, wait patiently in queue, or wait patiently for the overhype to die down.

You know what is funny? the fact that so many people only have the queue times and no frequent disconnects, of course there are some disconnects every so often, I have one maybe once a day or every few days. So really look at your own computer and connection before you decide to cry about disconnects when its not NCsofts fault your hardware/connection sucks

2 minutes ago, Shini Gami said:

You know what is funny? the fact that so many people only have the queue times and no frequent disconnects, of course there are some disconnects every so often, I have one maybe once a day or every few days. So really look at your own computer and connection before you decide to cry about disconnects when its not NCsofts fault your hardware/connection sucks

Well, but i have no disconects on every each MMO i played. Maybe 8? Just B&S.

10 minutes ago, Shini Gami said:

Can you not read? I said everything else is fine. Why else is my TS and Skype working etc? I never get daily disconnects.

18 minutes ago, fade2black001 said:

You bitching and moaning isn't going to solve anything. The game just released and you expect everything to be perfect? What kind of fantasy world do you live in? These things take time and they seem to be working on it, which is good. So I think you need take a break from the game and come back in a few months.

I except at least something. They do nothing against it. Even Gameforge for TERA wasn't that kind of stupid to fix their shit and they are the worst Publisher ever.

1 minute ago, Lillyn said:

Can you not read? I said everything else is fine. Why else is my TS and Skype working etc? I never get daily disconnects.

cuz ts and skype doesnt take fk all to run.. upgrade ur potatoe..put in a ticket .. but just stfu with this pointless crying

For whatever reason you need to check the error is at fault on your end, check home network for any indication of data packet lost / error / interference, PC hardware and software settings, it would be paragraphs of stuffs to mention so i'll stop. My game has been running for over 16 hours, ran multiple dungeons, farmed moonwater arena set on one go, did almost all dailies in moonwater region and some in cinderlands, even idled abit until i quit it gracefully. Have your friend or family member with technical knowledge of PC to diagnose and fix the issue for you if you can't diagnose it yourself. Because for sure game is solid here.

12 minutes ago, Lillyn said:

I except at least something. They do nothing against it. Even Gameforge for TERA wasn't that kind of stupid to fix their shit and they are the worst Publisher ever.

I can name worse publishers than Gameforge but that's besides the point here..  

They are doing something though. Have you failed to notice that they are bringing more and more servers?

Just now, Aevri said:

For whatever reason you need to check the error is at fault on your end, check home network for any indication of data packet lost / error / interference, PC hardware and software settings, it would be paragraphs of stuffs to mention so i'll stop. My game has been running for over 16 hours, ran multiple dungeons, farmed moonwater arena set on one go, did almost all dailies in moonwater region and some in cinderlands, even idled abit until i quit it gracefully. Have your friend or family member with technical knowledge of PC to diagnose and fix the issue for you if you can't diagnose it yourself. Because for sure game is solid here.

Yeah. Well, I am not the only one in this Forum with those kinda issues. As I said "for whatever reasons" -> "Server error", for example, was shown even there wasn't any. I can play any other game or the Korean BnS and it won't show me the same. Yesterday it crashed for everyone over and over again (seen on twitter and stuff). It's definitely not my PC, else I would have the same on any other game. Just started today.

1 minute ago, Lillyn said:

Yeah. Well, I am not the only one in this Forum with those kinda issues. As I said "for whatever reasons" -> "Server error", for example, was shown even there wasn't any. I can play any other game or the Korean BnS and it won't show me the same. Yesterday it crashed for everyone over and over again (seen on twitter and stuff). It's definitely not my PC, else I would have the same on any other game. Just started today.

True yesterday there was repeated server problem for many hours on and off that's not our fault.

4 minutes ago, fade2black001 said:

I can name worse publishers than Gameforge but that's besides the point here..  

They are doing something though. Have you failed to notice that they are bringing more and more servers?

Ofc I've seen that, but the dumb people decide anyway to go on the full Servers. And more and more of them are getting Premium Membership. Today is the first day of being #1500 in the line (Windrest). Best example the non Premium People. I don't know why they are waiting 12 hours to get in xD And reasons like "my friends play there" cmon... for 2000 people?

Just now, Lillyn said:

Ofc I've seen that, but the dumb people decide anyway to go on the full Servers. Best example the non Premium People. I don't know why they are waiting 12 hours to get in xD And reasons like "my friends play there" cmon... for 2000 people?

Yeah OK and...? You're complaining as well. They can't simply remove a queue though. The servers are overpopulated and them bringing more servers and adoing servers transfers to lessen the overflow will lessen the queue times/remove them completely.

20 hours ago, fade2black001 said:

Yeah OK and...? You're complaining as well. They can't simply remove a queue though. The servers are overpopulated and them bringing more servers and adoing servers transfers to lessen the overflow will lessen the queue times/remove them completely.

But there is a huge difference. I'm playing since the 15th, 3 days before Headstart for everyone.

As I already tried to say, even if they add new Servers the people won't go there anyways because they want to be on the populated ones. Someone said already "I don't want to join a new Server when it's gonna be dead in the future."

Archived