Class balance IMO :(

So I haven't been playing BnS as long as most people but I have experienced the arena just like pretty much everyone. Thus, I have noticed some issues with the PvP. I am currently maining an assassin and i do feel that this game does have a lot of skill based balance and reward. As i have played more and more arena, i have really started to learn the ways around my class (Assassin), However, I feel that many of the abilities in this game along with the classes just don't make sense and i find myself venting my anger in the lobby chat.

For example, the summoner. Sure i know...stop complaining about summoner but the class is just so odd. Like i heard that the character can swap health with the cat or some shit. Also, the amount of CC and escape that the actual summoner has is too much. You just the person and then they are behind you, again almost like they can swap position (Player and Cat). 

Next, the destroyer..........all i can say is what the actual f**k is this class. It has the most self-heal/life steal of any class and has a higher relative health then any other class. Also the class's one chain of abilities does about 1/3 of your health which isn't scaled right.

Force Master...Darth Vader? This class isn't terrible but the freezing is just pure annoying. Along with this insanely long CC, the class can also like fly away or something. Seems like you cannot lock this class down.

Assassin is the class i play and there are some overpowered aspects as well. One of these being the flash ability, this is pretty much the worst part about playing against an assassin since it just makes you unable to react to the next combo. However, i feel like when i am playing this class it's like my keyboard doesn't work. I dodge and prime the counter ability and i never get a chance to swift step.

The whole decoy thing not being responsive on assassin leads in the KFM complaints. This class seems to be pretty bad. NO...it really isn't. Literally every KFM i face has like an endless block or just counters every move you throw at them into some destroyer like grip and shit, pounding your face in. :) attack counter attack counter attack counter block block block. This concept reminds me of endless blocking in fighting games.

BM AND BD--- no one cares :/

Whether or not my experience facing each class should yield these opinions, they still are there and at times make me not want to PvP. Maybe it isnt a matter of which class is stronger its just that some of the concepts and abilities in the arena do not fit the allotted health or cooldowns.

After browsing the forums a bit i noticed that there is alot of complaints about every class. Even Blade Dancers which to me are a free win. Idk but i do understand that every class i good in it's own right. However it seems that it is just an unbalanced match all around.

Well exactly, you named pretty much every class, and every class has an OP move, exploit it, level to 45, then the pvp becomes most balanced. Ultimately in every game, there's one class destined for pvp, here it's not different I guess. Some classes are better 1vs1, I like playing multi-pvp more, this one doest that, that one does this.

For the love of God, GET GOOD KID AND DON'T WORRY DUDE THIIIIS is not where things are ALL balanced dude, at lvl 50 patch balance, thing would get balanced a lot so don't cry, try look at assassin videos vs those classes you are bad against and then learn, you can't a learn a class as hard as assassin is in just a few weeks lol.

ok just look at this assassin ALL 5-6 MATCHES and then tell me you don't need to learn more lol

HERE IT IS, pls look at every match ok, if you were against that assassin with any of the classes you have hard time right now, i bet you would loose your mind.

As someone said earlier, no matter what people say, the game ISN'T balanced right now. The developers balance the game, thinking that these users have access to the level 50 content/skills/skill points. They don't balance it around the NA/EU level 45 patch. With that in mind, honestly, don't worry too much about the balance right now. Level 50 patch will come eventually, and it'll hopefully sort things out. If you get better at your class now, that just means you'll be even better later on when the proper stuffs come out :p.

Archived