Sign in to follow this  
Ozzywat

Cant get the freaking drop

Ozzywat   

So well i've been farming blackram narrows all day and therefore done it about 20 times and havent gotten the freaking blight dagger (for assasin) even freaking once?

Nyaonix   

Patience little cricket its completely RNG so can take anywhere from 1 dungeon to 100 dungeons just keep grinding, I've yet to see one Dagger in the 25+ Dungeons of Blackram Narrows I've done.

-Nyaonix

Edited by Nyaonix

Jinjii   

Just use the key that gives you your weapon specific to your class.  You get it from a survey around that level and you won't be using it on anything else.

Ozzywat   

I am simply trying to get the blight dagger for asassin and im pretty sure i've opened more than 15

phinders   

brillian viridian key I think is used for the narrows box but it could be brilliant cinderlands key to get it.  the box when you open gives option for the proper blue key. 

Desc   
2 hours ago, Jinjii said:

Just use the key that gives you your weapon specific to your class.  You get it from a survey around that level and you won't be using it on anything else.

I don't remember survey giving viridian and cinderlands key, they do give 1 moonwater key though

4 hours ago, Ozzywat said:

So well i've been farming blackram narrows all day and therefore done it about 20 times and havent gotten the freaking blight dagger (for assasin) even freaking once?

It took me a day and over 40 runs to get the dagger for my assassin. 

Ninfu   

Oh another lazy ass who thinks 20 times is much. Seriously if you dont like rng go buy blue key from store costs like 80 coins or live with this