RheaXen

References to books/games/movies in B&S

110 posts in this topic

Thanks for keeping this alive! I'm sorry that I didn't put all the screenshots together for now but I've been busy. I hope I can do it soonish. :D

Not sure if it's been caught yet, but here's one :3 Refering to Bonnie Tyler's song with the same name

7ff1ce7e9087c37440245811235acdaf.png

Edit: Sorry for grainy quality of photo :o

Edited by MoonLumi
Added a sorry

Cold Storage boss says "Winter is coming" :3

Pretty early in the game you have to go to a mine where you have to rescue villagers from 3 bandit leaders.

Go Du, Ba Du and Ug Li.

Better known as the good, the bad and the ugly.

--

Also, no idea if it's intentional, but everytime I see the Big Bad Beetle Boss, I have to think of the Big Bad Beetleborgs.

This is actually a TV reference but...

In act 1 chapter 12 there is a man named Paso who says "we sell charcoal and charcoal accessories"

Posted (edited)

There's a cave called Justa Cave, probably meaning Just a cave. But the funny part is when you talk with this guy he'll say "Prepare for trouble, and make it double!". His name is even Double trouble!

zTZIuJH.jpg

Edited by Munifex

The Shrieking caverns daily quest is called "Let him go" and the dynamic quest is called "The cold never bothered me anyway". The boss says "Let the storm rage on" and "Do you wanna build a snowwoman" They are all references of Frozen

in Silverfrost Mountain you have this little story dungeon called "Justa Cave" which means Just a Cave

XhJaO2k.png

inside if this dungeon u can find some Potdogs named has some disney / TV show dogs

Plu Tao = Pluto

Pei Budi = Peabody

Snu Pi = Snoopy

Gu Fee = Goofy

JEn60an.png

Bb8AyY1.png

images from a  video i found

Hello guys.

I try to collect all refferences, some of them are new and some i found in this topic.

not really a reference but korean version also has alot of this kind of references (some dont translate well in english so i guess nc had to be creative while translating xD)