Still getting disconnect (1000) since yesterday

Valiant

I've been having this problem since the head start launch. For me I play for about 30 to 120 minutes before getting disconnected but it happens all day, every day. I get two different error messages though, being:

Disconnected from server.(1000)(132,10054)

and

Disconnected from server.(3000)(132,10060)

I've been searching the forums for answers but anything recommended did not help. I've worked with BnS support during launch (separate problem) and from that gathered that I'm having some packet loss between my modem and NCSoft servers. I went so far as to replace my modem and get a cat 6 ethernet cable as well as check all the coaxial cable terminations in my house (they were put in maybe a year ago by Comcast) but everything checked out. I play tons of MMO's and MOBA's and have never had network problems, not once! 

Can we please get a discussion with the mods going on this!

I can't enjoy even 15 mins play. 

I'm in front of the dungeon(the second dungeon) and when i go inside and start waiting the game to let me inside i recieve this 

12540766_10204148386389639_2152631906127

I really want to play the game, so please, someone, tell us how to fix it or NCSoft, please do something. I'm sure it's not my internet, because i tried it with the wire and with the wi-fi.

Thank you in advance

12 hours ago, BnSJangmi said:

when you get that error, do you know when its coming for example, you can move, but you can't use any skills or talk to npcs. Cause I'm been getting that since yesterday too.....I can't freakin tell if it's the server or not

Yes it what happen, You play the game normal first 10 minuets then all of sudden you can't talk to npcs or cast skills only running around and see other people running too before you get disconnect  
yes it's the server

I saw this as a fix

Haven't done it yet, and seems it can't be done for those who don't use wifi.

I had a personal fix and helped me and another but not all, so this is really weird.

That may help some, may not for all, some of my steps maybe not needed but this is what I did completely. And it helped me not get the error for a pretty good amount of time, made the game playable, however only works for some.

I sent a ticket, and it seemed to help no one , the answer I got. So strongly recommend not sending a ticket, everyone has been getting roughly the same solution, that isn't one at all.

57 minutes ago, Miles said:

I saw this as a fix

Haven't done it yet, and seems it can't be done for those who don't use wifi.

I had a personal fix and helped me and another but not all, so this is really weird.

That may help some, may not for all, some of my steps maybe not needed but this is what I did completely. And it helped me not get the error for a pretty good amount of time, made the game playable, however only works for some.

I sent a ticket, and it seemed to help no one , the answer I got. So strongly recommend not sending a ticket, everyone has been getting roughly the same solution, that isn't one at all.

will try it, thanks!

This maybe work, I tried this, and I had no errors while playing. Hope to see if this is a definite fix, if so , it was such a simple fix, bit disappointed if it was that simple.

*Note it is in Spanish, but pretty straight forward by picture*

Archived