Forums

THE DROP for a blight sword

Yaze

ok so the issue is that i have done a dungeon over 25 times to get the blight sword and still havent got it. I have got the brilliant veridian key as that drop is too hard to get as well been doing daily quests in order to get more chest to get the *cricket* viridain key been trying my luck to get the weapon but got everything except the weapon such as the axe, the blade dancer sword and the staff and etc. BUT NOT THE BLIGHT SWORD which is what i need to upgrademy hongmoonsword some pls help me on how i can get this thanks

I swear sometimes the game just get's caught in a loop or something. On 6 different toons I've worked on, I've gotten the weapons in about 4-5 tries (on average). my last dude i had close to 20 chests, and never got his sword.

easiest way is to guarantee the item. 80 Ncoins for a blue key on the market. That's $1 USD. open one chest, and your on your way. Seriously, no other purchase IMO is better. for about 5$ you pretty much can guarantee fast weapon acquisition for the whole evolution process.

My blight lynblade dropped first run. Lol. But I know the feels I must have run Narrows like 30 times on RUS and ended up just buying a key. Got super lucky this time. Farmed the instance for feeds/soul shards anyway so honestly it's not a -bad- thing if the weapon doesn't drop immediately.

Archived