Finding Professions & Frustration Comments

Doctorhoo

First Location: Viridian Coast @ Jadestone Village (ALL Gathering and Crafting)

Second Location: The Ciderlands @ Oakshade Village (Some Crafting only)

Why is it not all the Professions and Gathering are located here?  What a Broken System since you not only NEED to visit the said person to either Gather or Craft.  Talk about imbalance and please don't get me started about endgame utility for each of the Professions.

Can Anyone help me out with the rest of the locations?

In Cinderlands the place with all crafting and gathering guilds are in Yehara's town (forgot the exact name)

also you can receive and order items anywhere in the map, to order open the crafting menu (press L)

Ty for that tip wasn't sure about it because the Prices are like WAY higher when you do it that way.  Premium accounts or not, this seems to be the kind of game you need to save as much money as you can early on.  Just prefer to visit them them in person to save money since Windwalking is expensive.

The key with cash is you need to be active on the Market (double so if your f2p). at lvl 20 im making a gold a day by crafting and selling what I don't use on the AH. With that level of income, you'll be set no matter how many times you want to use windwalk.

Also it helps a ton being premium. WW cost is cut, and you actually make cash off of mobs (quest cash is increased as well). 

On the note of receiving items anywhere on the map...this is my frustration. It costs money. The whole crafting system isn't crafting...it's marketing of goods and making orders with the actual crafters. It's a carefully designed money sink. Designed to push you either towards selling a bunch of stuff on the market, or going Premium (or doing both). I find it irritating personally...

Yeh you can easily leave your crafting or gathering guild. If you press l it gives you crafting menu and when you are signing up for a guild it tells you what goes well together. If you want money i suggest you go treecutters and merrypotters combined with soul shield and green thumbs. The merry potters create refiners worth a lot in AH using tree cutters and green thumbs while soul shield is good late and creates transformation stones worth a lot. HOwever you will need to gather a decent amount of quartz

Archived