Updating Problem: E02019

Rashgarroth

Hello, my friends!

I tried to find a topic with this problem but I didn't found the "search" button on this forum, so I decided to post my problem here.
First of all, I had an issue with the E02018 that I solved searching in this forum. But now I'm stuck in this E02019.

The problem ocurred when the game was updating and the message I received was:

[Update Error] Could not extract File.
Please restart the launcher. If this problem persists, please contact Costumer Support at http://us.ncsoft.com/en/support/.

E02019
DR_REFP_RF_Z9_0_12
contents\bns\CookedPC\00016256.upk

Is there a known solution for this problem?
Thanks for the help!

2 hours ago, Rashgarroth said:

Actually, it isn't a "solution" at all. I just downloaded a patch from another topic here, then extract on the game folder, it verifies a little and when it was almost done, I have this new error. D:

33 minutes ago, JroJyon said:

I have same problem, I hope someone got a solution for this :(

Well, if you got to "Verifying" step, Just go to [C:\ > Program Files (x86) > NCSoft > BnS > $Patch$] and delete ALL the folders in it, the folders you'll have to delete are those with number names (eg: 9, 10, 11, 12) and run the launcher again.. 
Credits to: @Verderia

28 minutes ago, Jouju said:

Well, if you got to "Verifying" step, Just go to [C:\ > Program Files (x86) > NCSoft > BnS > $Patch$] and delete ALL the folders in it, the folders you'll have to delete are those with number names (eg: 9, 10, 11, 12) and run the launcher again.. 
Credits to: @Verderia

only folder is 12, it is 13.2 Gb, please be more specific

same problem. i only have "12" folder. not sure whether to delete the whole thing or move whats in it out then delete it. mine got 99% before the error. i thought i was finally able to play (or at least make my character), but nope

4 hours ago, JroJyon said:

only folder is 12, it is 13.2 Gb, please be more specific

2 hours ago, avant said:

I have the same problem.. Only folder 12  >.<

1 hour ago, Celi said:

same problem. i only have "12" folder. not sure whether to delete the whole thing or move whats in it out then delete it. mine got 99% before the error. i thought i was finally able to play (or at least make my character), but nope

Well, the number of the folder represents the patch number, for me I had 3 folders, 8,9,12 (for most people only 12), you must delete or move them from the folder to make it empty..
In your cases you must delete "12" folder with the "Zip" inside..

Archived