Ridiculous drop rate.

TheKraigon

• 3 months later...
On 1/27/2016 at 7:56 PM, DabMarley said:

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO ADMIT THAT THE RNG IN THIS GAME IS FUNDAMENTALLY BROKEN!? 

It's done in order to push NCoins on people and it works tremendously. People are doing it for them right now.

IKR! I posted up on how fed up I am with this dumb sht.

Yep. The RNG just gets sadistic at times. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for something you needed in order to keep progressing. If you're lucky, it drops on the first run or in a few...if not, well...let's just say that some characters I had got near Lv30 before getting theirs. Sigh.

And no, having a special key that you have to buy with NCoin does not excuse it. Personally, I waited for one from previous Daily Dashes to use instead...they haven't done anything to deserve money with these pitiful practices.

On ‎2016‎. ‎01‎. ‎23‎. at 7:42 PM, TheKraigon said:

Ive been farming blackram narrows for 2 DAYS trying to get the blight guantlet to breakthrough my Hongmoon gauntlet, i have yet to get it. Honestly considering just quiting this game altogether because this is so frustraiting. So much wasted time on this one dungeon.

Don't quit the game so early-on. Which server are you on? If you are on Jiwan like I am, I'll clear it a few times for you.

Also, please accept the following:

- You can buy special keys that opens the chest and you get your class-specific weapon.

- This is so that you beat rng with money instead of time.

- This is one of the older and let it be said, more "beginner game design" way of making people spend time and money on the game.

Better games waste your time in fun ways, this one unfortunately doesn't. The combat system and the looks of the game especially in later areas, is absolutely worth the hussle. I know it's annoying but don't give up.

12 minutes ago, Velrofica said:

I thought they actually gives you a Hongmoon Viridian Key for you to use it on blight weapon boxes.. ;_; 

I remember that as well, at least for my Summoner I could be sure to have received one. But on all my other characters it was only Brilliant Cinderland and higher.

I have the same bad luck for Tomb of Exiles. Fortunately I can do it solo with my Summoner (even with my bad reflexes *lol*), so I do the dungeon once per day to avoid getting "too" frustrated/annoyed.

They don't have the darn keys on the daily dash anymore. At least the board I am seeing.  Instead there is a single venture token.

You can grind silver in BN by sticking around for the soul shield bidding wars that happen every 2 or three runs.  O whatever other grinding method you want.

If you can't afford the 10 stones from the dragon express shop (no premium needed) by the time you get the venture token from daily dash, you are doing something wrong. :)

The venture token will give you hongmoon coin. enough to get that key.

Problem solved. no cash spent.

btw, if you run out of keys on the stalker wheel, simply make another character whiel keeping the old one and try again. once you get a character to 15, you can buy one from the markeplace and mail it back to your original character.

Until they change the daily dash board again, this is how to get your darn breakthrough weapon.  Then you use your survey key on darkglimpse chest, because wheel of fate is easier to do over and you can always grind first area dailies for keys to try and try again as long as you leave the dungeon chests closed.

Also you need 10 BN runs for the hp bonus, and mabe even more to get all 25 blight fangs for breakthroughs. so until you got the 25 blight fangs required AND the 10 runs achievement you have no room to complain about not having your weapon yet.  Only if you got all the fangs and the achievement and you STILL don't got the weapon then look into getting the darn key, which is buyable with Hongmoon coin, which you can get from daily dash board at the moment (enough from that lone Venture token).

Archived