SOUL SHIELD HP BONUS

Sorezy

Soul shield does not gives the hp bonus on my lyn blade dancer when i equipped it. Currently sitting at 1.2k hp at level 20 with full blight soul shield (it's still the same hp if i didn't equipped any soul shield). HELPPPPPPP

1 minute ago, FhaTe_GAD said:

You have to look at the HP stats of the Soul Shield? Some of them could have the same HP stat but offer higher OR lower stats elsewhere. So double check the soul shields and compare the HP bonus.

the comparison shows +300 hp , however when i equipped it, it doesnt add any hp. In my profile, the hp option, the equipment shows 0 bonus hp when i equipped the soul shield which gives 340 hp.

So even when you switch the shields your HP still stays at 1.2k? Have you tried to relog to see if it would proc the change? Also being that the game is having a lot issues that could be affecting the servers recognizing you're HP should be higher.

2 minutes ago, FhaTe_GAD said:

So even when you switch the shields your HP still stays at 1.2k? Have you tried to relog to see if it would proc the change? Also being that the game is having a lot issues that could be affecting the servers recognizing you're HP should be higher.

yep. i switched and my hp stays at 1.2k. i tried relogging but it didnt work . this is sad :( . If this problem stays till higher level, my hp is gonna be a big problem.

3 minutes ago, FhaTe_GAD said:

Yeah that's definitely a problem even know, because at around 20 you should be higher than 1.2k even without the soul shield. 

What class are you playing? (this shouldn't really affect your HP because it should scale up as you level)

lyn blade dancer. hope this problem could be solved. i just realised its not only the hp, all those bonus(evasion,etc) from soul shield is not added too. so im basically playing without any soul shield.

5 minutes ago, FhaTe_GAD said:

Yeah, then there's a bug that needs to be addressed with that ASAP because that hinders you from doing a lot of the higher level quests because some level 20 mobs hit for about 4-600 on crit.

Have you sent in a ticket about this?

yeah just sent in a ticket regarding this matter.

• 1 month later...

Couldn't find any other topics on the matter, so thought I'd use this one.

I noticed my newly made level 8 Destroyer isn't benefiting from the additional stats of an equipped Soul Shield whatsoever. I have the full 8/8 Stalker Soul Shield set.

Something that I found odd is that there's a red coloured tint on top of the Soul Shield slots, almost making it look like it's ment to be unavailable. I can equip all the pieces just fine however.

Any way to fix this without literally creating another character or something? Seems like it's a rare bug since I haven't seen many posts about it.

Archived