Shadowmist Crypt.

Nyakwai

Been crashing over and over trying to enter for the story quest. Can enter other areas just fine, have tried standing outside it a few minutes, did the razer thing that everyone has been mentioning. 

Not sure if anyone has been running into this, I know there was a similar issue with Bandit Hideout. Anyways would appericate any helpful advice or dev seeing this as I can't progress the story and will have to rely on dailies for leveling atm.

I got the same problem but when i try to enter dreamrift, but BnS doesn't answer on anything, not on this forum nor on their fb page, but i guess they don't care that much about their players or something

Someone said that windows 10 isn't completely compatible with BnS so that may be the problem

• 2 months later...

Reviving this dead topic I suppose. I'm having the same problem did anyone figure out a solution? I've tried quite a few different solutions too. But no such luck. My system is Windows 8 so I don't think it has anything to do with windows 10 not being compatible. It's not my account either because I had my best friend sign into my account to see if she could get into the dungeon and she could just fine.

I've tried leaving the map and returning to complete the main storyline but still nothing has worked. Would appreciate any help with this thanks!

Archived