Does NCsoft support staff work on weekends? I was hacked!

Doodle

Hi there, does anyone know if the NC staff that handles tickets work on the weekend? I was hacked yesterday morning and lost almost everything (gold, items, dismantled my costumes) and sent in a ticket regarding it that same morning, but still no response ): . Was curious if anyone knew or has had tickets replied to on the weekend.
Thanks!

I never download anything (more so that i'm rather bad with computers and suspicious of everything), the only things i download on my computer are school pdf files. Thanks for the reply, hopefully i get a reply soonish!

4 minutes ago, Doodle said:

I never download anything (more so that i'm rather bad with computers and suspicious of everything), the only things i download on my computer are school pdf files. Thanks for the reply, hopefully i get a reply soonish!

Could have been something that got on  your computer without your permission. Do a scan to make sure.

"They" hacked you, why you ? as said  UrbanSavageZenith stop buying gold and u will not get hacked (it's just a supposition, i respect you and i don't judge you) the system is built anti-bot the items cost only 1 bronze
also sometimes u don't need to download soemthing u can get hacked through ur rooter, as u know a bad persons("hackers") could steal some informations about BnS  maybe they could get some IP it can be a reason (but i don't think)

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/413owu/server_and_class_distrubution_naeu/https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/413owu/server_and_class_distrubution_naeu/ 
so check ur DNS if u find soemthing like 2xx.xxx(bla bla bla) a weird adresse so... 

cya i wish the support will help you they are cool don't worry about that

Wow all of this suspected gold buying, i don't buy any, rather, i don't have a need to: d7eacc21ea.jpg
i make 20 moon water stones a day, and usually sell them open world (due to tax) and that is maybe 1/4 of the profit i made from them. I think i was targeted because of how often i sold the stones over open world..

And thanks for the advice, i already did a malware scan in normal/safe mode as well as changing all my passwords + adding the second verification steps via google app on my phone :c

1 hour ago, UrbanSavageZenith said:

stop buying gold and you wont get hacked by them to take all your stuff to make there gold back, 

Sorry dood, you have to have done something to have gotten "Hacked". 

Out of the thousands of players you are hacked ? Why ?

Well it is obvious you did something that got the attention of a "Hacker" but seriously this is such a common thing that happens to people who buy gold. I would be more concerned with the credit card you used over the game account.

• NCSOFT

We're very sorry to hear about your account being compromised Doodle. The customer support team are working the weekends but due to the large ticket queues currently, the wait time can be longer than expected. Hang tight and they'll get to your ticket as soon as possible. In the meantime, I would suggest checking your computer for any viruses or malware that may have compromised your account security.

Thank you so much for your response Rukkirii! It means a lot, have a nice weekend and stay well.

3 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

We're very sorry to hear about your account being compromised Doodle. The customer support team are working the weekends but due to the large ticket queues currently, the wait time can be longer than expected. Hang tight and they'll get to your ticket as soon as possible. In the meantime, I would suggest checking your computer for any viruses or malware that may have compromised your account security.

Only i have my account access, but they will see that only my ip has been on it (except this hacker now)

5 minutes ago, RadiantFists said:

39 minutes ago, RadiantFists said:

I'm more curious how tf you get hacked when you have to enter  MOUSE-CLICK PIN CODE THAT ONLY YOU KNOW to access your account.

Seems awfully fishy here. My thoughts are you gave access to a "friend" and got ducked.

Actually quite easy if he got a RAT shadow installed on his computer, with a RAT you can watch a person's monitor and see what they see

Archived