Dungeon Cutscene unskippable, loot gone to one person. Possible bug abuse.

Mitsuma

Happened twice now already. At the end of Blackram Narrows I (and a friend) get stuck in the last cutscene after defeating the boss. It doesn't let us skip the cutscene, the Esc is covered with a red X.
When we finally get out most of the loot is gone. In the last case one guy got the Chest. KejdjD8.jpg

Anybody know whats happening? Is this some bug abuse?

Happened in Cross-Dungeon Finder at around 17:24 GMT+1.

My Character Name is Mitsuma on the EU server Greenhollow.

I posted the censored version to avoid any witchhunt but I can provide the full list of names in the party if it is required.

Was this person the party leader? I've noticed that a lot of the time for the random drops the party leader tends to get priority of the drops that come from mobs. Wish they would just let everyone get something rather than a mad dash for the items. 

But for you to be stuck in the cut scene while the bidding is on going for that long and this one person wins all the gear from the main crate is ludicrous!

• 2 weeks later...

This just happed to me to I did notice that one player didnt zone in to the boss zone with the rest of us,it may be two players working togeather doing this it's likely one player waits outside the zone till the boss is down then zones in to loot while everyone is stuck in the cutscene.

If you click on the cog wheel in the top corner of the party window you can go to settings. I've noticed a lot of times that most party leaders tend to put loot on master loot, with the choice that the party leader distributes the loot evenly (and then keep it all to themselves and never mention anything about loot rules). Always check what the loot settings are before entering a dungeon!

• 4 months later...

This is still an issue. I've just missed on part of the loot because I was stuck in the cutscene while the party leader opened the chest in blackram narrows.
I noticed the party leader was dead when the boss died, so maybe respawning allowed him to skip the cutscene while other had to see it.

Archived