The Forgekeepers Secrets. how to make

Shizuko

i want to unlock forgekeepers secrets chest but it says only forgekeepers secrets - virrdian is required. and i dont know what it suppose to mean, so if someone knows please help me 

after many houers of farming plague i fainely found it so if any one wonder where u kan finde it in a rare drop from the boss in plague hollow in jadestone village hope this is to help to everyone that wants to know where this is ^^

I'm in this same boat too on a trip to find these secrets. What i do know of it they come from scrolls which are (I think) mostly from dungeon drops. I'm following a lead on the Viridian Forgekeepers scroll from a post on Reddit. The poster said it can drop from the Plague Snake north of Jadestone Village. I don't remember a snake so I'm assuming they meant the Plague Mite from Plague hallows dungeon. Am farming for it now to see if its legit ^^ I'll post back if i get it!

*update!*

Well it turns out the Reddit poster was half right. Plague Hallows does drop a Virdian recipe BUT its the one for the Soul Wardens. I've gotten two so far there. Back to the old drawing board I guess...

On 1/29/2016 at 11:27 PM, Aylis said:

I'm in this same boat too on a trip to find these secrets. What i do know of it they come from scrolls which are (I think) mostly from dungeon drops. I'm following a lead on the Viridian Forgekeepers scroll from a post on Reddit. The poster said it can drop from the Plague Snake north of Jadestone Village. I don't remember a snake so I'm assuming they meant the Plague Mite from Plague hallows dungeon. Am farming for it now to see if its legit ^^ I'll post back if i get it!

*update!*

Well it turns out the Reddit poster was half right. Plague Hallows does drop a Virdian recipe BUT its the one for the Soul Wardens. I've gotten two so far there. Back to the old drawing board I guess...

i got it in plague hollows so keep on farming and u get it to and if you just keep geting the same one just join the soul shield guild and activate the seacret at u will get a new seacret so do that until u get the right one ^^

Archived