Disconecting when entering certain areas.

Goowther

Hey you know what's amazing? Being disconnected when trying to enter the one area that you need to go to so you can complete the chapter that you are stuck on, and you can go anywhere else, just not that one specific area that you NEED to go to. Yea, awesome. You know what's even better? Having to wait about 15 minutes in que after word, just to go through the problem over and over again. I figured, hey I will try and go to a different server, make a new character (as I was only on chapter 8 I believe, that part where you have to go to the bandit cave for three different things) but guess what, different server, a recommended one, and same problem. I then tried today to repair my game, I figured maybe it was a bug. Nope, same issue. Disconnected. Someone please help me with this problem, because I just want to enjoy this game but I cant.

Happens here too, the only diff is that I have to wait around 50 mins to relog.

This never happened in closed beta, so the only logical explanation would be the increased number of players, even on the recommended servers. So prolly the problem was on their end.

In closed beta I had around 30-40 fps, now I'm down to an awesome 16 fps. So again...maybe the number of players?

Archived