Blade Dancers need a nerf

LeeSsang

Why would any game allow a class to resist 5 damage/cc on demand then more while spinning with a 1second cooldown?  

On top of that, why would they allow it to stun anything you try to do for the first half of the spin?  

There is literally no counterplay with all of the resists that this class has inbetween their double air combo.  

You get stunned even when you try to block the spin.  

Every class seems somewhat beatable until I run into Blade Dancer in which I stand absolutely no chance no matter how bad the player is. They resist, spin, air combo. That is it. I know it's coming and there is nothing I can do about it. The next 5 of my attempted stuns/CC are resisted and even worse while he is spinning.

Blade dancers need a nerf, force masters need a nerf, summoners needa  anerf, destroyers need a nerf!

Every class seems to need a nerf on these forums. I'm starting to wonder, is it an issue of balance or is it PEBCAK?? (Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard)

You seem to have failed to notice that, to the best of my knowledge, not one single thread has been started within these forums calling for a KFM nerf.

for the most part all you ever see is "you'll get wrecked by class X, Y, and Maybe Z if you dont play that right. oh and maybe the KFM if you run into that guy up past gold since he's pretty good but otherwise you'll need to focus on the others."

23 hours ago, LeeSsang said:

Why would any game allow a class to resist 5 damage/cc on demand then more while spinning with a 1second cooldown?  

On top of that, why would they allow it to stun anything you try to do for the first half of the spin?  

There is literally no counterplay with all of the resists that this class has inbetween their double air combo.  

You get stunned even when you try to block the spin.  

Every class seems somewhat beatable until I run into Blade Dancer in which I stand absolutely no chance no matter how bad the player is. They resist, spin, air combo. That is it. I know it's coming and there is nothing I can do about it. The next 5 of my attempted stuns/CC are resisted and even worse while he is spinning.

If anything, it's summoners and destroyers. 

Well, you get your wish - latest patch on KR involved a BD nerf but it was small and nobody will notice it.

On 1/24/2016 at 10:29 AM, DanielColunas said:

First the other guy saying that force masters should be removed from game because they were too OP.

Now this one whining Blade Dancers need a nerf... LOOOL

This is just a new level of noobs.

Just quit the game and have fun.

Exactly - nobody knows how to counter or play against anything.  Everyone has that one class that they suck against. Mine is Destroyer as a BD - everyone says BD is strong against Dest but so far I'm 33 n 7(6 of the 7 losses are against Dest.)  I guess I should go make a thread now about how they need a nerf, clearly they are OP. /sarcasm

Maybe it will work itself out once we hit 50 when people have access to more talents with hongmoon levels.  Probably not though and we will see a billion threads on how warlock is OP.

I know it's a bit cliché to say, but learn to play is definitely the answer. Everybody says everything is OP when you don't know how to counter it. Try playing a BD yourself and you'll realize how many openings we leave and how to counter our abilities. Or find a BD willing to spar for a bit so you can learn the match-up. All classes and pretty well balanced

I've only encountered a few classes but I think, so far, they're all fairly balanced. But my experience is severely limited. I think mostly people just hate being stunlocked.

Aion was the same way before they introduced Remove Shock.

I'm starting to think that every time a player can't beat a certain class, they are going to come to this forum crying "xyz class needs to be nerfed!" This is one of those games where depending on your class, you can steamroll through everything and then get your butt handed to you by someone immune to your steam rolling ability.

This thus forces you to acknowledge your weakness, change your play style and try to win. Thus contributing to the feel good I managed to win against an impossible class feeling. Notice how blade dancers don't win every tournament, and summoners don't always win as well. Neither do assassins. Their is a reason a bunch of different classes win. Yes their are some under dog classes, but nothing to the point of coming on the forums every 5 secs to scream "I can't beat this class so nerf it."

Blade dancers have many weaknesses. It helps to learn the blade dancers skills and animations, that way you know what to avoid. 

Also, just press F9 and look at chat. Right now all I see is "ERMAGERD BD OP ALKDFA I CEN'T WIN SPIN 2 WINZ" it's really sad

Archived