Where all the gold at?

SilentCaay

Mobs don't drop gold, 1 out of 100 quests grants a handful of copper, selling junk is a miserable 1 copper each and I'm currently level 8 with less than a silver to my name. Can't even do basic stuff like teleport or change factions. I'm not even asking about major gold farming, I just want like a few silver to spend on things.

I also want to know where all the clothes and weapons are but it doesn't seem like there are many. Kind of boring when everyone looks the same. There's also a bit of a ludo-narrative dissonance when people are like "You're from the Hongmoon clan?! But nobody survived that attack!" and I'm looking around like "Buddy, there's literally nothing but Hongmoon clan uniforms over here...". That's all beside the point, though.

You get more clothes from dungeons if you run them a lot later on. Also, you have to read the weapon guide to find out where all the weapons and accessories drop. Whats really weird is that only premium members get gold from mobs.....(thats not p2w). You also get gold from dungeons from people bidding stupidly high for stuff. I payed the $5 to try that premium membership and compared to when I played in the beta without it you get a TON for money then if u don't have it. 

Yea it is true and I have no idea why they made it like that. The only reason I could think of is to prevent gold sellers from farming gold, but they handcuff their f2p players. Also don't worry about customization they add a ton of costumes later on. 

Archived