Stop Complaining about summoner and deal with it...

Rawskillz

Summoner and Destroyer are top tier pvp classes at the 45 cap.Complaining about them wont help. Just deal with it and learn to play against them the best you can rather than scream nerf lol(Most of them are bad anyways most of you just don't see that).. when 50 cap rolls around other classes will benefit much more, and things will even out(Rise of the Force master <3)

PS: insert Salt here!

From what I've seen, most of the people complaining are silvers/golds that haven't reached 45 yet, so that's to be expected.

Honestly, it's not the class that people should be complaining about; it's the person. If you have decent ping, low lag, a good reaction time, and you know how to utilize your skills, then you're good. If you're have all of these, but you're used to winning easily, then you're a part of the crowd that complains lowly in the Arena Lobby.

But, I'll admit... good Blade Dancers hurt. And so do good Force Masters. And good Destroyers. And good, well, anything. It's all about practice, and those that didn't say, "Well, it's just CBT, so why should I waste my time doing PvP when it'll be wiped anyway?"

The ones that said that are currently raging in this part of the forums.

Anyways, Summoner and Force Master fo' life~ XD

Let's see. I put my hands on the keyboard... had a thought... and typed it. As far as I know, there isn't a second person in my head, so I'm pretty sure that I'm thinking by myself.

It's true, though. Hidden in some of these threads are people writing their experience as certain classes, like this one

Just because it's funny.

Archived