Error 4049

Yiguzhu

Hey there! I am also getting the exact same issue, I get the error, and then the protect guard website comes up and gives us an explanation and sort of a guide on how to fix the issue, some causes of this so called error are, that your anti virus or other programs are conflicting with blade and soul. Other problems could be that your drivers are not up to date, I have also checked this and all of my drivers are up to the most recent version. I have been trying to figure out why this is, I have looked all over the internet for a solution, some people say it has to do with an issue on ncsoft's end, and not our pc's. there is an issue with all users running the game with a windows 8, or windows 10 operating system. ncsoft said that they are working on the issue, but I do not know if it has been resolved yet. I have not been able to play blade and soul for almost 2 days now, and I would really like to find a solution to this. If anyone knows how to fix this problem please let us know. ty :D

Archived