Streamer Promoting Gold Selling Site

DeathHeartYou

44 minutes ago, YukiNagato said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't get banned, I've seen that happen in other games already. Such a shame tho...

Well even if Ncsoft doesn't ban him Twitch will if he gets reported. They don't take that lightly.

12 hours ago, Teisho said:

Cute joke, but before spewing this rubbish consider reading all of the provisions under section 8 of the Blade & Soul user agreement (you can find a more updated version of this on the client, but the points remain pretty much the same), as well as the rest of the document.

There was no joke, im sorry if you somehow managed to understand it as a joke.

I never said "gold selling sites are not illegal". You seriously are understanding everything wrong. I said IF its illegal,than *cricket*ing warn him. You see, that is a statement, in case you dont , and you probably dont know what a statement is, it means that given gold selling is illegal, warn him instead of directly banning him. So in a way you would better understand.

NO BAN YES WARN

14 hours ago, DeathHeartYou said:

Made ticket, lets see how long I can eat popcorn. Or will NCSoft Ignore this.

NCsoft will ignore this and Ban the OP for posting the guys name, then go back to laughing at all the posts in the forums about Gold seller spam, Block list set to just 50 names, and all the bots.

Archived