Forums

Streamer Promoting Gold Selling Site

DeathHeartYou

1 minute ago, Boltonsquad said:

He has well over 10k viewers and promotes the game well, it would be stupid to ban him for something so trivial.

No it would set an example that no matter how big you are the ban hammer will still hit you hard.

3 minutes ago, DeathHeartYou said:

We will see, if streamer is untouchable or NCSoft takes actions agains Gold Sellers and Gold Selling Website Promoters.

Forget it, RMTing is like terminal cancer you can't get rid of it, especially in f2p games.

If gold selling sites are illegal , you warn them before throwing banhammer. Reckful is helping this game earn alot of republition , he was a well known WoW pvper. The fact he is playing this game so much just shows how good this game is

11 minutes ago, Navhkrin said:

If gold selling sites are illegal , you warn them before throwing banhammer. Reckful is helping this game earn alot of republition , he was a well known WoW pvper. The fact he is playing this game so much just shows how good this game is

Cute joke, but before spewing this rubbish consider reading all of the provisions under section 8 of the Blade & Soul user agreement (you can find a more updated version of this on the client, but the points remain pretty much the same), as well as the rest of the document.

I've tested to see if the site he mentions even exists. It does, but the code doesn't work~
Which makes me thinking, not sure if he is serious or not, maybe he put it there as a joke to others~
But still promoting such a site is not good at all~

I would suggest a temporary ban to him, stating the reason, after he gets unbanned and continues streaming I suggest keeping an eye out of him so he doesn't do something similar again, if he does, then you can ban him harder as a punishment and example~

Archived