Problems with assassins Lotus Fury and Lotus of Escape

Nemises

Hi,

i was doing the blackwyrm while noticing some issues with these skills. First the Lotus Fury tier 1 stage 1 should prevent you from all the dmg and status effects. While i'm doing this skill i get dmg and i'm stunned by his roar. I remember being able to dodge at least the dmg of his roar by using this skill in Taiwan. The Lotus of Escape is totally bugged in this region. Most of the time I can't rescue party members before they are dead, because they're not pulled by the Lotus. Additionally sometimes i can pull dead party members, which is not mentioned in the skill description (:"On a party member who is near death or chi recovery moves to Lotus of Escape). To avoid missunderstanding: I can see the party members, they are in range, they have the conditions to be pulled and they are not on an different high (z-axis). ("cannot use Escape Call from where Lotus of Escape cannot be seen")

greetings

I have encountered the same issue, i use escape to save ppl into dungeons, boss areas have no line of sight obstacles, aware of that if i release lotus immediately after cast it doesn't work as intended, downed ppl won't get teleported, if you wait few seconds it always works out.

Archived