What to pick?

Psycho4Real

I have reached 30lvl and i haven't chosen yet a crafting and gathering proffession/guild.

Could you please suggest me some which the one benefit from eachother?

I would also want to ask how many crafting and gathering guilds you can pick on a single character.

Thanks in advance.

3 minutes ago, Xindzi said:

Personally I've went in the line of crafting transformation stones. Big demand for them in later levels when they're no longer given in quests. You can pick a maximum of 4 guilds on a character.

Could you please be more specific?

Like, pick those guilds.

1 minute ago, Xindzi said:

For transformation stones you want the tree fellers (woodcutters) the potters, the soul wardens (or something like that, soul shield guys), and the green thumbs.

So your suggestion is to go for trasformation stones as well?

What's their value in--game?

Go for whatever you want, I've always just went with the stones and I've never tried anything else so I can't suggest anything aside from that. I checked their value last night and I can't remember exactly but they are expensive on the market and sell pretty well too.

4 minutes ago, Xindzi said:

Go for whatever you want, I've always just went with the stones and I've never tried anything else so I can't suggest anything aside from that. I checked their value last night and I can't remember exactly but they are expensive on the market and sell pretty well too.

Thanks for the feedback.

41 minutes ago, Psycho4Real said:

More  feedback plox?

1rst of all sorry my english, isn't my main language. Well im not a pro in crafting but all what i can tell is that i choosed merry potters + soul warden as crafting and green thumbs + tree fellers as gathering. It combine pretty well each other. If u wanna know about how much people need that items... i'll just tell you that i put 5 premium simple refiners stack for 8 silver each unity. 5x8= 40 silvers for 5 premium simple refiners and after 1 minute someone bought it, same with other related items. Is the 1rst premim refiner that u can make so is a really good money at low lvl. Also u must know when u craft a premium simple refiner u will get 5 always, u cant craft 1 only, they are made by stacks of 5 so is really worth. I'll give you some important info too, the log for craft the premium refiner isnt learned by default, you must go and find the log in some place, when u find the new log then is always aviable for craft and u dont need to find it anymore. This link show where learn the Paulownia Sap:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=efigVMOZDZQ

if u click on the non learned gathering items in the list u can see a little tip of where u can find it, also if u just google for the item theres a lot of guides with pictures of the location. I hope this help u ^^ sorry my terrible english but i think is understanble :D

i think potter and soul shield craft will give you a nice amount of gold, but at cost of a nice little amount of gold too or a little bit time of hard work with some luck to obtain the material needed... *actually potter produce most of material needed by other craft profession... and soul shield could produce transformation stone which is needed to upgrade your weapons or accessories...

potions craft could be useful too, well not in the matter of gold but the (not so free) potions and antidotes...

charm would give you easy and almost free windstride to the big cities, and you could craft unseal charms too...

weapon craft will give you the repairing tools and weapon fodders to upgrading your main weapon, well actually you could craft the purple weapon and upgrade it with your crafted weapon as the upgrade materials... *iirc

jewelry craft will give you diamonds to increase some stats of your weapon and iirc the key is produced here too...

---

but of course some recipe you need to get from certain dungeon or buy from market with cost from several copper to several gold...

3 hours ago, Nayuribe said:

1rst of all sorry my english, isn't my main language. Well im not a pro in crafting but all what i can tell is that i choosed merry potters + soul warden as crafting and green thumbs + tree fellers as gathering. It combine pretty well each other. If u wanna know about how much people need that items... i'll just tell you that i put 5 premium simple refiners stack for 8 silver each unity. 5x8= 40 silvers for 5 premium simple refiners and after 1 minute someone bought it, same with other related items. Is the 1rst premim refiner that u can make so is a really good money at low lvl. Also u must know when u craft a premium simple refiner u will get 5 always, u cant craft 1 only, they are made by stacks of 5 so is really worth. I'll give you some important info too, the log for craft the premium refiner isnt learned by default, you must go and find the log in some place, when u find the new log then is always aviable for craft and u dont need to find it anymore. This link show where learn the Paulownia Sap:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=efigVMOZDZQ

if u click on the non learned gathering items in the list u can see a little tip of where u can find it, also if u just google for the item theres a lot of guides with pictures of the location. I hope this help u ^^ sorry my terrible english but i think is understanble :D

Due to this page, except from the potters i couldn't find the rest of the names you listed.

https://bladeandsoulguides.wordpress.com/crafting-and-gathering/
Could you explain further?

Archived